+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I called today and the agent was very nice, she told me someone picked up my file yesterday and the last note made yesterday says 'Ready for final review by officer'

I thought the GU might be for application approved but it's still pending final review
Still it's one step closer, so that's awesome. Is your cor India and did you call using text now? Or any other app? Around what time you gave them a call? I'm guessing after remeds being passed a final officer might need to review to give a go ahead maybe ? I wrote to MP today. Just so tired of waiting. Didn't know what else to do

Last edited:

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Almost the same thing happened to me. A few days after submitting new passport I got the request to redo medicals which I did. Waiting on that RFV
Wooooooow so happy to see this... Li bay espwa. Just saw your message on the thread you initiated. Do you mean you sent me a private message ? Cant see it genlè mégaré net alé.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Don't worry guys, waiting since April 2017
[/QUOTE]

What 2017 !!! May almighty god grant you PR approval at earliest. Haunts me to even think the kind of patience you'd have kept so far. Godspeed to you mate.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
I called today and the agent was very nice, she told me someone picked up my file yesterday and the last note made yesterday says 'Ready for final review by officer'

I thought the GU might be for application approved but it's still pending final review
Really? They could answer our questions by phone finally? I thought they answer only for essential category like Afghanistan...

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021

This is a miracle - IRCC agent speaks english about our application status - for real :eek::oops:o_O

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021

Please tell which app you use with specify details - timings n all !! thanks in advance

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
I just read recently that middle name is supposed to be included as given name... I already had remed passed Dec 22 and biometrics done since Jan 2020. Im also Dec 2019 AOR... Will this be a problem?? I looked at so many post saying they have the same problem, but no one updated their status after so many people kept asking, no one said they were rejected or accepted...

Reactions: Alicia Belle