+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
This is getting so sad. Why can't they clear out 2019 files. What are they waiting for. It makes me soo sad seeing people who have applied after me getting PPR and I'm here waiting everyday desperately refreshing my mail box in a hope to get PPR. I haven't slept peacefully for last couple of years because of this and they are still working as if everything is fine. I realy feel sick of all this.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
This is getting so sad. Why can't they clear out 2019 files. What are they waiting for. It makes me soo sad seeing people who have applied after me getting PPR and I'm here waiting everyday desperately refreshing my mail box in a hope to get PPR. I haven't slept peacefully for last couple of years because of this and they are still working as if everything is fine. I realy feel sick of all this.
Tell me about it. :( I totally relate to the inbox refreshing especially between 730 pm ist to 11 pm ist. Everyone's posting about a ppr then. And when I don't see an email I just can't get any sleep after. Hope for one today

• Sad
Reactions: Glaber and EtaG

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Tell me about it. :( I totally relate to the inbox refreshing especially between 730 pm ist to 11 pm ist. Everyone's posting about a ppr then. And when I don't see an email I just can't get any sleep after. Hope for one today
I can totally relate, and also checking mailbox first thing morning for past 2 years.

ayeetee

Jun 11, 2020
Wait IRCC to request remedical as they assign to you a number. Be patient.. also make sure that your passports (you+dependants) are valid for more than 6 months. I received the remed request the day after providing copy of new passport (old was expiring in July). Dont think it was a coincidence...
Almost the same thing happened to me. A few days after submitting new passport I got the request to redo medicals which I did. Waiting on that RFV