+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Multicoloredleaves

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
**anyone who has any idea about this please give your input.

My (AOR Dec '19) file was added to the group 2 TPLFJM0 in May 2020. Everything is passed except final decision pending. In the officer's notes it is mentioned that "this is a permanent resident applicant who's file has been finalized..."

We got upfront medical done in July and submitted it then itself.

Recently a relative who had also applied around the same time as us and got the upfront medical done with us got the medical passed update and has been asked to submit schedule A and other documents.

When can we except an update given the movement that is happening for '19 backlog? Is there anything else we can do?

ser93

Jul 27, 2020
Hello, I have an urgent question for @legalfalcon !!!

I changed jobs at the beginning of September but I have not informed IRCC yet, and today I got an email with the following:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform the Embassy of Canada.

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada..

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

It doesn't mention change in jobs... Should I proceed with their instructions or raise a webform about my job change?

Thank you so much in advance.

Also, and sorry about what must sound like a very stupid question but... is this the golden email?!

Thank you again!

Best,
S

Okemoney25

Sep 30, 2019

I changed jobs at the beginning of September but I have not informed IRCC yet, and today I got an email with the following:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform the Embassy of Canada.

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

· Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;

· Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,

· Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;

· Change in health;

· You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence

· Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

Your failure to inform us of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada..

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

It doesn't mention change in jobs... Should I proceed with their instructions or raise a webform about my job change?

Also, and sorry about what must sound like a very stupid question but... is this the golden email?!

Thank you again!

Best,
S
Congratulations, thats ppr just follow the instructions on how to submit your passport as stated in the mail. You don't need to raise any webform in regards to your change of job.

Reactions: ser93

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

· Change in health;

Thank you again!

Best,
S
The application is locked the day it is submitted. You do not have to inform of the change in job.

Reactions: ser93

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon and senior members,

Need your guidance please.
Received COPR and stamped passports on Nov 9th 2021.
Valid to enter till 22 Feb 2022(medicals expire).

Can I plan to travel between Jan 5th to 15th, as I need to take care of things(car, house, job etc)?
If I am unable to travel due to some travel restrictions, would IRCC take that into consideration and extend my COPR?

Or is it better to complete the landing process in the next few days?

Appreciate your inputs as always.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon and senior members,

Need your guidance please.
Received COPR and stamped passports on Nov 9th 2021.
Valid to enter till 22 Feb 2022(medicals expire).

Can I plan to travel between Jan 5th to 15th, as I need to take care of things(car, house, job etc)?
If I am unable to travel due to some travel restrictions, would IRCC take that into consideration and extend my COPR?

Or is it better to complete the landing process in the next few days?

Appreciate your inputs as always.
just try and complete it before it expires so that you don’t go through the rigorous process or renewing it.

alex_ss

Sep 8, 2021
@legalfalcon I finished taking the re-medical exam after IRCC asked for another one. At the hospital they provided me with the e-Medical Information Sheet document. I am going to upload this e-Medical Information Sheet document via webform.
My question is on the 2nd page of this document it says "You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations".
I remember signing documents at the hospital though, which I'm sure indicated the approval, but it is not reflected in this document.
Will the statement I mentioned above in the document cause any issues?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I finished taking the re-medical exam after IRCC asked for another one. At the hospital they provided me with the e-Medical Information Sheet document. I am going to upload this e-Medical Information Sheet document via webform.
My question is on the 2nd page of this document it says "You have not yet provided online consent for eMedical to process your health examinations".
I remember signing documents at the hospital though, which I'm sure indicated the approval, but it is not reflected in this document.
Will the statement I mentioned above in the document cause any issues?

If you signed the documents at the hospital, you need not worry. The upfront sheet provided to you is just for reference.