+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
oh.. thanks for letting me know.. How did you go about it without an IME request? Did you do a walk in or schedule an appointment? And did you have to provide any document? The lady I spoke to mentioned that I needed to have an IME request form and my Passport copy when I came in for re-meds.

Tell them its not a upfront medical but a upfront RE-medical and you will get your appointment wherein you would only original passport and two photocopies.

Reactions: pk2711

Rinoa

Aug 30, 2021
Hi! Has anyone received an email that has this?
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

Just received it awhile ago. Thanks

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address

When did you recieve this ?

rajkumarl

Star Member
Feb 9, 2020

I did receive this email this morning. Let's see if this is random for all response or does it mean anything in the next few days.

Reactions: Rinoa

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019

Your aor ?? Are you an expired copr holder ??

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020

I did get the same email a couple of hours ago

Reactions: Rinoa