+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello All

I have been waiting and just being silent observer in the group. My AOR is Dec 2019 FSW-O, residing in USA. I ordered my GCMS notes and received it yesterday. Look like in Oct 2020 my medicals were extended till Oct 2021 and file has been Approved. My Primary Office is Vancouver and in the latest notes update it is written "FINAL DECISION Meds extended. All requirements met. FINDEC entered" and under Action Items it is written "Please send RFV letter to PA, residing in USA". Can anybody tell me what is FINDEC and what is importance of RFV letter? Like what can I expect in the coming months as my meds were extended till Oct 2021.

Any help will be appreciated.
AFAIK, RFV means Ready For Visa. In case you are in the US, maybe they will send you COPR.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
AFAIK, RFV means Ready For Visa. In case you are in the US, maybe they will send you COPR.
I think you are right for the RFV, but they only send CoPR directly to Inland applicants, as far as I know. From US you would expect a PPR (Passport Request) asking to mail a copy of the passport (if your passport is visa-exempt for Canada) and pictures. After that they should send CoPR.

No idea why they keep holding on this step for 2019 (!!!) applicants, now that travel restrictions do not apply to CoPR holders...

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello All

I have been waiting and just being silent observer in the group. My AOR is Dec 2019 FSW-O, residing in USA. I ordered my GCMS notes and received it yesterday. Look like in Oct 2020 my medicals were extended till Oct 2021 and file has been Approved. My Primary Office is Vancouver and in the latest notes update it is written "FINAL DECISION Meds extended. All requirements met. FINDEC entered" and under Action Items it is written "Please send RFV letter to PA, residing in USA". Can anybody tell me what is FINDEC and what is importance of RFV letter? Like what can I expect in the coming months as my meds were extended till Oct 2021.

Seems like your Medical have been extended twice right? FINDEC is Final Decision and RFV is ready for Visa. You will get your Golden Mail soon. Good Luck !!

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Seems like your Medical have been extended twice right? FINDEC is Final Decision and RFV is ready for Visa. You will get your Golden Mail soon. Good Luck !!
No Medicals have only extended once, I did in Nov 2019 and in Oct 2020 they have extended till Oct 2021. Also one question, I have moved in USA, its actually just changed the Apartment I am in same city, same society. Should I update my address, can it create more delays?

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hello All

FINDEC i think is final decision.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
No Medicals have only extended once, I did in Nov 2019 and in Oct 2020 they have extended till Oct 2021. Also one question, I have moved in USA, its actually just changed the Apartment I am in same city, same society. Should I update my address, can it create more delays?
Change of address can be done via webform and it does not cause any delay, especially if the country of residence remains the same. The updated address will be used to send you the "paper" CoPR, so you should update it in my opinion.

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Hello All

Can you please tell me on which date office enter the note about "RFV"? I am dec-2019 FSW applicant from USA as well. But my file is still pending for final decision :( .

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Hello Fellow Canadians.
I have been reading and observing this Forum for almost 1.5yrs.Thank you all for sharing your challenges and success.
Please I need some clarification.
My AOR is Dec 19 2019. FSW NB PNP. I had my first medicals Dec 2019 after which I was asked for several furtherance test due to fluid in the lungs caused by Endometriosis. All TB test was negative. I just found out some months back through GCMS notes that I passed medicals (M3) in Dec 2020 and was given a year extension.
Now I am trying for a baby so I proactively went for another test on 8th July as I don't know if my medicals will be extended or when the Golden mail will come.
I am just informed by the panel physicians that they can't hold onto the results more than 10 days.
Now question is to discontinue or allow them to upload. @legalfalcon Kindly assist.Thanks for all you do.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello Fellow Canadians.
I have been reading and observing this Forum for almost 1.5yrs.Thank you all for sharing your challenges and success.
Please I need some clarification.
My AOR is Dec 19 2019. FSW NB PNP. I had my first medicals Dec 2019 after which I was asked for several furtherance test due to fluid in the lungs caused by Endometriosis. All TB test was negative. I just found out some months back through GCMS notes that I passed medicals (M3) in Dec 2020 and was given a year extension.
Now I am trying for a baby so I proactively went for another test on 8th July as I don't know if my medicals will be extended or when the Golden mail will come.
I am just informed by the panel physicians that they can't hold onto the results more than 10 days.
Now question is to discontinue or allow them to upload. @legalfalcon Kindly assist.Thanks for all you do.
If you have already got your med tests done, then you should send them given that they are all clear. With new meds your medicals will be extended for another 1 year.

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello All

@legalfalcon Can you see the above posts and tell me if optimistically in the coming days if I get the PPR request I have heard it takes about 3-4 weeks for COPR to come and in that case the COPR will be issued only for the time of my extended medicals right which is in Oct end? Should I do medicals in advance or should I just wait for them. It's been so long as in Oct end in 2020 they updated the status for me as Approved and in Action Items "Please send RFV letter to PA, residing in USA". How much time they can take from here on?

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
If you have already got your med tests done, then you should send them given that they are all clear. With new meds your medicals will be extended for another 1 year.
Thanks for your prompt response. The new X-ray still shows fluid in the lungs.I am afraid they might want to start investigation again or will they refer to the old ones which has been passed M3

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
@legalfalcon : I need your opinion on medicals. My medicals have been extended till Feb 2022 on PR Application. However, I am living outside Canada ( in a designated country) for more than 6months now. Can I enter Canada in next few months on Work Permit (Temp resident visa) without doing re medicals? Or should I take medical exam again?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : I need your opinion on medicals. My medicals have been extended till Feb 2022 on PR Application. However, I am living outside Canada ( in a designated country) for more than 6months now. Can I enter Canada in next few months on Work Permit (Temp resident visa) without doing re medicals? Or should I take medical exam again?
If you already have the visa and you are exempt from travel restrictions you can enter.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for your prompt response. The new X-ray still shows fluid in the lungs.I am afraid they might want to start investigation again or will they refer to the old ones which has been passed M3
If there are concerns with your medical results, you do not have to send them unless IRCC specifically asks. This is something you should specifically discuss with your panel physician.