+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
@legalfalcon and other members

I am a resident of India. I read that the proof of funds to be shown as bank balances has been revised by IRCC just a couple of days ago. However my application is already submitted in Dec 2019. Couple of questions around this -
1) Do we need to once again submit the updated proof of funds letter with latest required balances to IRCC via webform upload?
2) Since Dec 2019 the rate of INR vis-a-vis the Canadian dollar has gone up, so do I need to maintain the funds in INR as per the present Forex rate or as per the rate which existed in Dec 2019?

Thanks for the guidance.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020

I am a resident of India. I read that the proof of funds to be shown as bank balances has been revised by IRCC just a couple of days ago. However my application is already submitted in Dec 2019. Couple of questions around this -
1) Do we need to once again submit the updated proof of funds letter with latest required balances to IRCC via webform upload?
2) Since Dec 2019 the rate of INR vis-a-vis the Canadian dollar has gone up, so do I need to maintain the funds in INR as per the present Forex rate or as per the rate which existed in Dec 2019?

Thanks for the guidance.
Can you share the IRCC link to the updated proof of funds amount? I have the same question then if the amount is revised.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Can you share the IRCC link to the updated proof of funds amount? I have the same question then if the amount is revised.

This is only applicable to applicants without AOR yet even if they have ITA..once you have AOR, automatically your application is locked..even IELTS are expired, they wouldn't ask for a new one, same goes with POF unless there's a massive change and difference with the value of CAD versus the currency you have shown for POF..

Reactions: pk2711

Kaat

Oct 7, 2020
This is only applicable to applicants without AOR yet even if they have ITA..once you have AOR, automatically your application is locked..even IELTS are expired, they wouldn't ask for a new one, same goes with POF unless there's a massive change and difference with the value of CAD versus the currency you have shown for POF..
I agree. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, you also have to proof you have sufficient funds when you land in Canada as an immigrant. And I think at that moment they will look at the new minimum numbers.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I agree. But, and correct me if I'm wrong, you also have to proof you have sufficient funds when you land in Canada as an immigrant. And I think at that moment they will look at the new minimum numbers.
Yup..once you enter the border/airport in CA, you need to show the latest POF figures required by the immigration...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Thanks for the guidance.
See https://bit.ly/3yS07SX

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello All

I have been waiting and just being silent observer in the group. My AOR is Dec 2019 FSW-O, residing in USA. I ordered my GCMS notes and received it yesterday. Look like in Oct 2020 my medicals were extended till Oct 2021 and file has been Approved. My Primary Office is Vancouver and in the latest notes update it is written "FINAL DECISION Meds extended. All requirements met. FINDEC entered" and under Action Items it is written "Please send RFV letter to PA, residing in USA". Can anybody tell me what is FINDEC and what is importance of RFV letter? Like what can I expect in the coming months as my meds were extended till Oct 2021.

Any help will be appreciated.