+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Congratulations to those with still valid COPRs, you can now formally land in Canada.I hope they will open border by July 22 and send PPRs these coming days...Ameen..
I hope so too. My meds expired but I was never asked for a re-med and I have taken the first dose of the vaccine too. Anybody else in the same boat? My application has been approved since April 2020 as per gcms.

Last edited:

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I hope so too. My meds expired but I was never asked for a re-med and I have taken the first dose of the vaccine too. Anybody else in the same boat? My application has been approved since April 2020 as per gcms.
Our meds supposedly expired as well, but no update and no request for remedicals either.

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, i just read the news now, COPR holders can enter canada but i am from India and there is also news of Flight ban extended by a month. So i am wondering if COPR holders are exempt. Can i travel from India now? I would really appreciate if someone can clarify this please?
As I understand, you can but though a third country with a long layover there as you need to get a PCR test from that country.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi, i just read the news now, COPR holders can enter canada but i am from India and there is also news of Flight ban extended by a month. So i am wondering if COPR holders are exempt. Can i travel from India now? I would really appreciate if someone can clarify this please?
No right now you cannot travel from India to canada as their is travel ban, there is indirect route you can travel to canada via some third country.

Jpsp

Dec 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon. My passport is about to expire and as I don't live in my home passport country it takes 2 months to renew it. What happens If I get my ppr while my passport has gone for renewal

Menyueru

Aug 17, 2020
With the news that COPR Holders can finally enter Canada, could this mean that those that where on hold could finally start getting their COPR's? At least I hope so

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
With the news that COPR Holders can finally enter Canada, could this mean that those that where on hold could finally start getting their COPR's? At least I hope so
I would hope so since the only reason we were not getting was of the ban and IRCC didnt say this restriction is lift only for those who already had their COPR. It says for everyone with a valid COPR . Lets hope for PPR rain

Aug 8, 2017
Dear legalfalcon,

I am FSW Outlander with AOR of 30th December 2019.

My file has been tagged with "Review required" Status since February 2020.

I have ordered GCMS notes three times since then but no updates or movements found. The reason behind case analyst tagged my file for RR is inefficient documents submitted regarding my siblings Canadian address proof. All other criterias for eligibility parameters are found satisfactorily by case analyst.

Hence , when I got to know this from the GCMS, I submitted my siblings rent Aggrement copy. Now my sibling owns her home so I also submitted home ownership docs to IRCC through webform.

But it's been almost a year since then I submitted these required docs ; but not found any movement in my file.

Please guide what to do next for speeding up my file. Greedily need your assistance.

My file currently at CPC Ottawa.

Awaiting your response,.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. My passport is about to expire and as I don't live in my home passport country it takes 2 months to renew it. What happens If I get my ppr while my passport has gone for renewal
Just inform IRCC and you will be provided additional time to submit our passport.