+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

NovemberSnow

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Had a reply to a webform sent 2 weeks ago.
Eligibility met, criminality not finished, security not even started. AOR Dec 2019, inland, last summer asked for GCMS notes. They didn't even touch my application since Jan 2020.

This is a joke.

Reactions: Aqsara

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Did you receive any ghost update prior to the ppr?
Congratulations!
No GU atall.
In fact, I had done remedicals and even that didn't get updated! Straightaway got a PPR.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Eligibility met, criminality not finished, security not even started. AOR Dec 2019, inland, last summer asked for GCMS notes. They didn't even touch my application since Jan 2020.

This is a joke.
Fsw-o ,any dependents/Adr

vinaymanasvi

Dec 17, 2015
Hello Group members!!
Please let me know that when we receive a COPR, as per the current COVID-19 situation, how long we will have time to complete the landing formalities?? (from date of receiving COPR to last date to complete the landing)?? I am a PNP outland applicant and currently asked for re-medicals by IRCC. Hoping that if I submit the same, I will get PPR followed by COPR. But It would be helpful for me to have a broader timeframe to complete the landing formalities when a COPR is received as my doctoral thesis submission will take 6 more months and I am planning to fly then after.

your feedback and information are most valued. Please help me!!

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Ok guys, I have some queries.

I just got vaccinated, 2nd dose, on Covid-19, and I have confirmation letter (with QR code leading to gov site etc.). Should I submit it via webform?

Also, I didn't get request for remedical. My AoR is December 27 2019, medical was conducted some 10-15 days earlier, biometrics on Jan 14 2020. Should I wait for their letter asking me to redo medicals?

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Ok guys, I have some queries.

I just got vaccinated, 2nd dose, on Covid-19, and I have confirmation letter (with QR code leading to gov site etc.). Should I submit it via webform?

Also, I didn't get request for remedical. My AoR is December 27 2019, medical was conducted some 10-15 days earlier, biometrics on Jan 14 2020. Should I wait for their letter asking me to redo medicals?
We are at same page, My medicals are expired on November 22, 2020, I have not received any re-medical request and I have not done any re-medical yet.

For Vaccinated Travellers :
Currently IRCC is not providing any exceptions for vaccinated travellers. They have provided full set of guidelines for the same.

Also I believe that People with valid COPR on or before March 18, 2021 (for PR Application) only can travel as of now.

You can check for eligibility of Travel using : https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid/travel-restrictions/wizard-start
Hope this would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaaKaaa

JaaKaaa

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
I was hoping that certificate of vaccination might tickle officers holding my case to issue CoPR or whatever comes next. I know that travels are currently not possible, but summer season is coming fast, that might change soon (hopefully).

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
I was hoping that certificate of vaccination might tickle officers holding my case to issue CoPR or whatever comes next. I know that travels are currently not possible, but summer season is coming fast, that might change soon (hopefully).
There might be the possibility of Good News because IRCC have published a notice for In Progress Applications in which they have suggested people to collect required documents because they will no longer be automatically extending deadlines for submitting the required supporting documentation

COVID-19 update: Applicants should start collecting supporting information as IRCC resumes processing of applications in progress :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/supporting-information-applications-in-progress.html

Published on April 12, 2021.
Hope some good news will come soon, Thousands are waiting for that :)

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
I want to contact ircc via phone from india..I tried downloading textnow app but it's not available for download.. can anyone plz guide on how to call ircc from india.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018

This is a joke.
I believe eligibility met does not mean passed (based on seniors’ comments in this forum). If the gCMS said Passed then it is good. So that means no officer picked up your file. Mine AOR is much behind yours but I am in the same situation.

anwar_aj

Dec 3, 2019
@legalfalcon I had a query regarding employer specific work permit application. My employer seems willing to offer me a role at its Canadian office. But has not provided me an offer letter. To complete the proceedings or application for work permit, is the offer letter required before applying.

Can you help clarify?

If it helps I am a PR applicant as well and as per GCMS notes, my application is approved as per the note in the 2nd page of GCMS.

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
I want to contact ircc via phone from india..I tried downloading textnow app but it's not available for download.. can anyone plz guide on how to call ircc from india.
It is not directly available in India using Google Play Store Search but you can directly click on the link.

for more details to call IRCC - please go through below post in which I have described everything in past.

Hope this would help.

Reactions: adipdaniel