+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
My application is in the same status since April 2020 (see my signature), so I would need them to complete it and issue CoPR. If they would do that I would be able to cross the border tomorrow. Unfortunately, I just called IRCC and they suggested me to apply for a Work Permit, which is kind of ridiculous. No sign that my applications will be approved before late 2021 (at best).
ah right ofcoz - you're waiting for the CoPR

At times, the injustice of it all (the pandemic, I mean) is just unbearable. We're in a constant state of limbo. What did we do to deserve this? Anyway, going to try and push this predicament out of my mind for the next few months (ha, wish me luck with that)

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
hey guys, I have a serious question:
do you think IRCC would cancel our applications in the future? I mean, canceling FSW applications from late 2019 to 2020.
here is what I think: maybe too much backlog for IRCC to process, and they think that would be impossible for them to process all these cases due to limited capacity. Even the majority of Canadians can be vaccinated, let's say, some time of coming summer, IRCC starts FSW draws again, they might just process the new applications rather than ours.
Maybe they think, since you have been waiting for over one year, maybe you have changed your mind about immigrating to Canada, so just let's cancel your applications.
How do you guys think? Do I worry too much or it is also possible?
Dude, u must be dreaming, if IRCC even dream of doing this - then all the luckiest people (whose applications got cancelled) can sue the IRCC and became millionaires

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
ah right ofcoz - you're waiting for the CoPR

At times, the injustice of it all (the pandemic, I mean) is just unbearable. We're in a constant state of limbo. What did we do to deserve this? Anyway, going to try and push this predicament out of my mind for the next few months (ha, wish me luck with that)
Yes, we need to try to stay positive... good luck to both of us with that!

Reactions: slashmaybe

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
Question for @legalfalcon or @caipsnotes

Remedical request came on the 18th Feb and we got the test done on 20th Feb. Doctors will upload at some time this week, but just wondering if I need to upload the medical receipt myself as well.

There is no option to upload it - should I send the scanned test-confirmations as attachments to a Web Form? Or wait for the hospital to update the records (and it will automatically reflect against my account)?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Remedical request came on the 18th Feb and we got the test done on 20th Feb. Doctors will upload at some time this week, but just wondering if I need to upload the medical receipt myself as well.

There is no option to upload it - should I send the scanned test-confirmations as attachments to a Web Form? Or wait for the hospital to update the records (and it will automatically reflect against my account)?
You can submit the upfront sheet to IRCC via the web-form if there is no slot to upload.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Is it required? As in, if I don't do it, will they not receive an update?
Mate, better to not assume with CIC and take decisive actions. Best that you also send through a web-form.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018

Did you check under "view submitted application and upload document"?

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Hello! My husband got AL today under extended family as his brother is a Canadian citizen but unfortunately, my daughter and I got refused. How can we apply for another AL and what are the supporting documents I need to send? My husband cannot land first because I am the principal applicant. Hope you can help us. Thank you !

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hello! My husband got AL today under extended family as his brother is a Canadian citizen but unfortunately, my daughter and I got refused. How can we apply for another AL and what are the supporting documents I need to send? My husband cannot land first because I am the principal applicant. Hope you can help us. Thank you !
It's not about the supporting documents but rather the law. I strongly feel you won't have any luck reapplying for the AL because as per the rule, only your spouse is authorize to travel under reunification. Things would have been different and easy if he was the PA and post his landing, you guys could have just used his COPR to travel.

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
It's not about the supporting documents but rather the law. I strongly feel you won't have any luck reapplying for the AL because as per the rule, only your spouse is authorize to travel under reunification. Things would have been different and easy if he was the PA and post his landing, you guys could have just used his COPR to travel.
ok. thanks

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019

Did you get any extension in medical before re medical request?