Feb 18, 2021
Hi all,

my timeline goes like this:
ITA: 30th OCT 2019
AOR: 28th DEC 2019
Medical Passed: 21st JAN 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: February 7, 2020
RPRF Paid: 8th FEB 2020

Application cross 100 % 28th June 2020. As of now status bar is also removed from my GC account.

I have ordered GCMS notes on 18th DEC 2020 - got the file in19th JAN 2021 on email.

I am not able to understand the GCMS notes reply. I got the reply mail n attachment as the application documents and my whole PR file.
While ordering GCMS notes i have selected 2nd option.

Do i need to order it again to get Officer notes i.e. by selecting the first option ?

I would really appreciate your reply on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Last edited:

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Application cross 100 % 28th June 2020. As of now status bar is also removed from my GC account.

I have ordered GCMS notes on 18th DEC 2020 - got the file in19th JAN 2021 on email.

I am not able to understand the GCMS notes reply. I got the reply mail n attachment as the application documents and my whole PR file.

Do i need to order it again to get Officer notes i.e. by selecting the first option ?

Thanks in Advance.
https://gcmsnotes.com/how-to-read-interpret-and-understand-gcms-notes/

Reactions: Maddy_Arora

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi all,

Thanks in Advance.
You need to select 1st option while applying for GCMS Notes, 2nd Option will give you documents of application.

Which specific information are you looking for?

1. Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes
    1. GCMS Notes you will receive.
  2. The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC
    1. Whole Application and Documents you will receive.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
You need to select 1st option while applying for GCMS Notes, 2nd Option will give you documents of application.

Which specific information are you looking for?
  1. Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes
    1. GCMS Notes you will receive.
  2. The application, supporting documents and correspondences sent to and/or from IRCC
    1. Whole Application and Documents you will receive.
Do i need to apply again by paying 5 CAD or simple mail to "Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. " can help.

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Do i need to apply again by paying 5 CAD or simple mail to "Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. " can help.

I believe by mistake you have selected wrong option so you need to raise the whole new request again with "Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes option for Which specific information are you looking for? " because as per your selection/instruction they have processed your request and provided you the documents.

But you can ask them by emailing.

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I believe by mistake you have selected wrong option so you need to raise the whole new request again with "Status Update of File/Reasons for Refusal/Officer's Electronic Notes option for Which specific information are you looking for? " because as per your selection/instruction they have processed your request and provided you the documents.

But you can ask them by emailing.
Thanks for replying, I already email them, waiting for their reply. Will update on it.

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hey guys, I have a serious question:
do you think IRCC would cancel our applications in the future? I mean, canceling FSW applications from late 2019 to 2020.
here is what I think: maybe too much backlog for IRCC to process, and they think that would be impossible for them to process all these cases due to limited capacity. Even the majority of Canadians can be vaccinated, let's say, some time of coming summer, IRCC starts FSW draws again, they might just process the new applications rather than ours.
Maybe they think, since you have been waiting for over one year, maybe you have changed your mind about immigrating to Canada, so just let's cancel your applications.
How do you guys think? Do I worry too much or it is also possible?

Sonicraze

Dec 20, 2020
do you think IRCC would cancel our applications in the future? I mean, canceling FSW applications from late 2019 to 2020.
here is what I think: maybe too much backlog for IRCC to process, and they think that would be impossible for them to process all these cases due to limited capacity. Even the majority of Canadians can be vaccinated, let's say, some time of coming summer, IRCC starts FSW draws again, they might just process the new applications rather than ours.
Maybe they think, since you have been waiting for over one year, maybe you have changed your mind about immigrating to Canada, so just let's cancel your applications.
Im thinking the same!

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I don't think so. I believe before they will do such thing, it will be based on a specific law/amendment or something like that..I saw it in the reply of legalfalcon before as one of the applicants also asked the same question. Additionally, they need immigrants cause they won't continue with the large draws of express entry and PNP if not. They just wanted to lessen cases of corona and stabilise a little bit the economy. I have a strong feeling that everything will be fine before the year ends as PM targets Canadians to be fully vaccinated by September 2021. So it's possible that they will roll out COPRs at least 2-3 months prior to that. Lastly, some applicants have extended medicals by 2022, just like in our case, so I believe it's a good sign. My suggestion is stay positive but divert your attention for now away from Canada application so you won't be bother and think too much..just have patience, everything will be fine in God's timing..

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
Hi all,

Thanks in Advance.
My timeline also similar to yours.
And application status also same.

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
Ircc has our money. Surely they cant do that to thousands of people.

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
You are a little paranoid about it. Just relax and wait till end of 2021. No one is going to cancel your application. It's pandemic, wait till the corona is gone