Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi ,I'm also a FST applicant ,AOR 05 2019, rest everything same as your's. I just applied for my 2nd extension for my BOWP . Pm me so we can keep in touch shahul.ali82@gmail.com
Yep still waiting. Inland, EE FST, Dec 8th 2019 aor. November gcms said no update since Feb 2020, sec not started, recommend passed.
I have to apply for second bridging visa shortly, has anyone here had to apply for a second one?
Hi mate ,I just got my 2nd bridging open work permit got approved for another year.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Same here. December 2019. Not approved yet. Stuck at security scrinning since july 2020... So far no news (only medical extention till april)

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
I havnt been told to do a remedical... Also, what happens when our IELTS expires... its only valid for 2 yrs...

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I am a Nov 2019 AOR PNP Outland Candidate, and still waiting. Medicals auto-extended till March 31st. Its not looking good for anyone left in 2019, specially Outland candidates. IRCC just took the biggest draw in their history with 27000 invites issued with the lowest score of 75, but it was a Canadian experience class draw. Which means they are just gonna focus on people in Canada for now.

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
I am a Nov 2019 AOR PNP Outland Candidate, and still waiting. Medicals auto-extended till March 31st. Its not looking good for anyone left in 2019, specially Outland candidates. IRCC just took the biggest draw in their history with 27000 invites issued with the lowest score of 75, but it was a Canadian experience class draw. Which means they are just gonna focus on people in Canada for now.
I have a positive feeling that ircc will start sending ppr for outlanders in March. Because they are starting with 3 day hotel quarentine and they will benefit with this only from outlanders. Also, they have not extended the border restrictions yet, it's still showing as February 21. The draw just happened and people are going to take time to complete the application and plus the processing time.

Reactions: kevran32 and rdusa

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
I have a positive feeling that ircc will start sending ppr for outlanders in March. Because they are starting with 3 day hotel quarentine and they will benefit with this only from outlanders. Also, they have not extended the border restrictions yet, it's still showing as February 21. The draw just happened and people are going to take time to complete the application and plus the processing time.
3 day hotel quarantine is for everyone who comes into Canada. There are a lot of Canadians abroad who are returning now so as to avoid the 3 day paid hotel quarantine which is very expensive.
Also processing times have been 4-5 months for people within Canada and even some lucky folks abroad. If not for this 27000 draws, I hoped since they are working on full capacity for Canadian experience class now, that they would soon be able to wrap that up and move to the outland applications. But this huge draw just is the nail on the coffin.

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
that 3 day hotel quarantine is meant to serve as a deterrent: it is meant for Canadians and Canadian PRs who will think twice before coming to Canada(they will have to shell out upwards of $2000 if they do). So that has nothing to do with the issual of PPRs. Also, the last draw was only meant for CEC, many of whom are in Canada (unless there was another draw that I am not familiar with). So, again, I do not understand how these two are favorable for FSW-O.

Klaverveld

May 19, 2019
Netherlands
NOC Code......
No more 21 Feb.... Here you go.
https://www.cicnews.com/2021/02/canada-extends-travel-restrictions-one-month-for-u-s-travellers-two-months-for-everyone-else-0217185.html#gs.tqvsw0

Reactions: Praskash Shrestha