Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
Reactions: datguytomi

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Guys, I received GCMS notes last week, application was approved on 29th of December 2020 and under finalize application section I can see COPR and document number generated. My VO also has changed to Sydney, AUS. But the document issuance status says not started and I've not received any message from IRCC.

@ legalfalcon, any insight please.

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Guys, I received GCMS notes last week, application was approved on 29th of December 2020 and under finalize application section I can see COPR and document number generated. My VO also has changed to Sydney, AUS. But the document issuance status says not started and I've not received any message from IRCC.

Hi @ChoksBrissy.......Did your IRCC account reflect the same ? Has this been updated in your IRCC account?

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019

@legalfalcon any insight please.

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I completely agree with what you said. Like any country, Canada's first priority should be to look at the well-being of its citizens and residents and I think we should all be mindful of that. But what the IRCC is doing just don't make no sense. They have issued scores of ITAs during 2020, issued PRs to those ITA holders who were at the back of line but have not even processed those with expired CoPRs, whose lives have been in limbo for no fault of their's. The government does not have a plan; I would expect this from the developing world, but this is ridiculous. Perhaps its time we take our business elsewhere (coz at the end that is what this is).
First come, first served.
That is common sense all around the world.
However, unfortunately, it does not apply for IRCC. So I do not know what IRCC is doing, really do not know...

Reactions: rogerEE

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon any insight please.
Your application most likely has been placed on hold like many other who have the same entires. Just wait an soon you will hear back from IRCC.

The good thing is that everything has been done in your application.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
@legalfalcon
currently working in Canada as a cook for over two years.I have applied for permanent residence under Federal Skilled Trade program on Dec 2019 and the application is still under process.Meanwhile I have applied for bridging open work permit and obtained the same on may 2020. When I applied for Permanent Residency I claimed 50 points for LMIA. Even after obtaining Bridging Open work permit I am continuing my employment with the same employer from whom I got the LIMA .
My question to you is, Can I change my employer during my PR application process? If I change ,will there be any negative impact on my PR application?
Due to covid-19 the business is affected so much , so that my employer is giving me as little as 8 hours per week, to meet 40 hours I am doing multiple jobs, maintaining multiple jobs are super stressful.I am living in revelstoke which is a small town in BC and it extremely expensive to live,so I am planning to move to other bigger cities where finding jobs is not a challenge.
I kindly request you to shed some light on this matter.
Thank you