+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
All about Info Sharing here https://bit.ly/2VND36G
Thanks so much for your guides, very helpful. It seems that info sharing is part of criminal check, so I guess when criminal check is passed, then info sharing is passed. Right?

Are you inland? I am waiting since 2019 with no news about my file. Waiting for them to finalize it. How long does it take more? I feel they forgot about it as now they are processing 2020 but we are from 2019. Any thoughts on it?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks so much for your guides, very helpful. It seems that info sharing is part of criminal check, so I guess when criminal check is passed, then info sharing is passed. Right?

Are you inland? I am waiting since 2019 with no news about my file. Waiting for them to finalize it. How long does it take more? I feel they forgot about it as now they are processing 2020 but we are from 2019. Any thoughts on it?
You are welcome, info sharing is a separate step in the process and not everyone goes through it either. Did you apply for a visa to any of the partner countries? Your file will continue to be processed even if Criminality checks are pending.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
You are welcome, info sharing is a separate step in the process and not everyone goes through it either. Did you apply for a visa to any of the partner countries? Your file will continue to be processed even if Criminality checks are pending.

I am in Canada with visa, and in my life just had Canada visa and Asia visa. But I have not ordered GCMS notes. When I called, the agent told me the criminality is passed. Do you think then there might be chance that info sharing is still pending? The agent told me that final review is just required. Can you please advice? I am getting so tired and disappointed as this waiting process never ends. I wish I was 2020 applicants as they are getting COPRS.

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
I got invitation as part of PNP: Ontario
My AOR is 19-Dec-2019.

I received my GCMS note a couple of days ago and it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank- no entry was made here)
HIRV: (blank- no entry was made here)
Criminality : passed
Org Crime: (blank- no entry was made here)
Medicals: Passed
Misrepresentation: (blank- no entry was made here)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank- no entry was made here)
Final: (blank- no entry was made here)

Visa Office:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa

Could anybody in this good community help me to clarify what the above status means.
I have this same timeline with the same visa office...It just means everything is good just the final deicison is pending.

Reactions: livan12345

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
I've received a request about re-medicals for all the family members after my status was 'you have passed the exam on 14 January' (I thought it was extended).

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Agnes Aeth

Feb 2, 2021
I obtained my GCMS notes recently. It was stated that the application was being processed "under COVID pace" and was awaiting "findec". In the notes section, the last update was in September 2020 from CPC. The note was "received: relieving letter see incoming" whereas the preceding note was in April 2020 with "Approved". Can someone explain the meaning of this?

The note was as follows:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/09/04 xxxxxx
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2020/09/04 xxxxxx
Updated By: XXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: received: relieving letter see incoming

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I obtained my GCMS notes recently. It was stated that the application was being processed "under COVID pace" and was awaiting "findec". In the notes section, the last update was in September 2020 from CPC. The note was "received: relieving letter see incoming" whereas the preceding note was in April 2020 with "Approved". Can someone explain the meaning of this?
when did you apply for your notes? I applied on Nov 11th last year and I still haven't received mine as yet.

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019

The note was as follows:
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/09/04 xxxxxx
Created By: XXXXXX
Updated Date: 2020/09/04 xxxxxx
Updated By: XXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: received: relieving letter see incoming
Check finalize application section if you have document issuance.

Reactions: shalu rana

KEIVAN_NA

Sep 25, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon ,
Do you think is there anything we can do about this situation? What IRCC is doing is disrespectful and intolerable. Many approved applications are stuck in Ottawa visa office for more than a year, and some other offices such as Paris and Accra are sending PPRs to applicants submitted 4 months ago, some of whom are landing without any problems! Students are exempt from travel restrictions, but there are no news about exempting outland PR applicants. At the same time, although there are a lot of backlog, they are taking many new applications every other week.
I dont know whether they are aware or not, but they are literally torturing people who are to become Canadians soon. Isn't it inhumane to leave people high and dry like this? What if the Covid-19 persists? So I think we should do sth or who knows how many more years we have to wait?
Do you have any suggestions about what we can do? Who should we reach out to? Is there anyone who cares about outland PR applicants that we can turn to?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon ,
Do you think is there anything we can do about this situation? What IRCC is doing is disrespectful and intolerable. Many approved applications are stuck in Ottawa visa office for more than a year, and some other offices such as Paris and Accra are sending PPRs to applicants submitted 4 months ago, some of whom are landing without any problems! Students are exempt from travel restrictions, but there are no news about exempting outland PR applicants. At the same time, although there are a lot of backlog, they are taking many new applications every other week.
I dont know whether they are aware or not, but they are literally torturing people who are to become Canadians soon. Isn't it inhumane to leave people high and dry like this? What if the Covid-19 persists? So I think we should do sth or who knows how many more years we have to wait?
Do you have any suggestions about what we can do? Who should we reach out to? Is there anyone who cares about outland PR applicants that we can turn to?

This is truly frustrating. Some applicants have already raised petitions. Some have also brought this to the attention of the Parliamentary Committee on Immigration and Citizenship. https://www.ourcommons.ca/Committees/en/CIMM

If you can collectively send a detailed response to the Committee, it will be considered and the Minister of Immigration will have to answer it.

Finally, you can always approach the federal Court, some applicants who had been stuck in security screening for too long have successfully sought the intervention of the federal curt. But this will be an expensive proposition and the government can always argue national health security measures.

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon ,
I completely agree with what you said. Like any country, Canada's first priority should be to look at the well-being of its citizens and residents and I think we should all be mindful of that. But what the IRCC is doing just don't make no sense. They have issued scores of ITAs during 2020, issued PRs to those ITA holders who were at the back of line but have not even processed those with expired CoPRs, whose lives have been in limbo for no fault of their's. The government does not have a plan; I would expect this from the developing world, but this is ridiculous. Perhaps its time we take our business elsewhere (coz at the end that is what this is).

Reactions: Judy12