+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Feb 1, 2021
My first post on this platform.
I just received my GCMS notes (had applied on Nov 20) and although there are useful info, it does not say that my application is approved yet.
Applied through Express Entry using Saskatchewan PNP on Dec 28, 2019. I am the primary applicant (my wife and kid are secondary applicants).
Current status is
Eligibility : Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

I checked the notes section and found that most recent Note is saying that medical has been extended. In other section, I found that medical has been extended till 1st Oct, 2021.

@legalfalcon When I applied for PR, I was in USA. I moved back to India in June 2020 and has updated to IRCC using webform. I found in my GCMS notes that my address has been updated as India address but for my wife, it is still using USA address. Does it matter ? Should I send another webform to specifically inform them that my wife and kid has also moved to India?

dlom33333

Jan 26, 2021
Is there anyone whose re-medical is being reviewed for longer duration? My medical status was updated from passed to 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam' on 6th Dec 2020. Since then it has not changed. Anyone knows why it should take this much time?
I have a similar experience. Mine hasn't changed since the 16th of December 2020.

Reactions: kunal10208

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I just received my GCMS notes (had applied on Nov 20) and although there are useful info, it does not say that my application is approved yet.
Applied through Express Entry using Saskatchewan PNP on Dec 28, 2019. I am the primary applicant (my wife and kid are secondary applicants).
Current status is
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

I checked the notes section and found that most recent Note is saying that medical has been extended. In other section, I found that medical has been extended till 1st Oct, 2021.

@legalfalcon When I applied for PR, I was in USA. I moved back to India in June 2020 and has updated to IRCC using webform. I found in my GCMS notes that my address has been updated as India address but for my wife, it is still using USA address. Does it matter ? Should I send another webform to specifically inform them that my wife and kid has also moved to India?
If the CoR has changed, best to inform IRCC using a webform.

Reactions: canadaprapplicant

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Current status is
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other reqs:
Final:

The address of all applications have to be updated if they have changed the country of residence. When you sent the webform, did you inform IRCC that the country of residence has been changed for all applicants, or only the principle applicant.

If you only informed of the change of principle applicant, then you should send a webform, and inform IRCC of the change of country of residence of all applicants.

As regards your GCMS, it seem that your eligibility is passed, and security is pending or passed. security is always redacted in the GCMS notes. To read on security see, https://bit.ly/2Yep4YE

If your meds have been extended, that is a good news. If all other stages have passed, then you should have the PPR soon.

After the application is approved, your GCMS notes assessments status will show approved on page 2.

Reactions: canadaprapplicant

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Received my GCMS note today. No single activity in nearly 4 months. Security has been pending since mid October 2020 when they passed my eligibility. My medical has expired since the beginning of this January.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs:
Final:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Received my GCMS note today. No single activity in nearly 4 months. Security has been pending since mid October 2020 when they passed my eligibility. My medical has expired since the beginning of this January.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs:
Final:
Eligibility is the most important stage and if it's been passed by an officer then that good as Eligibility is the most important stage. There are delays, needless to stay, and eventually things will fall in place. All the best.

Reactions: haihttran

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
yes it was through the GCMS notes. A earlier note had accessed my work experience and all and wrote eligibility met but the was done in January. So there was no activity since then until I ordered my GCMS notes and i got a ghost update. when i ordered the second note to know what the ghost update was, there was a more recent note that stated "upon review of education, employment and financial documents, eligibility pending and at page 2 of the GCMS notes, they wrote interview recommended. so i guess the ghost update was a request for interview
how did it go?

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
What is info sharing in GCMS? I did not order GSMS, but when I called agents, they never talked to me about INFO SHARING. They just told me that final decision is not made yet. Any thoughts? Thanks

Agnes Aeth

Feb 2, 2021
I obtained my GCMS notes recently. It was stated that the application was being processed "under COVID pace" and was awaiting "findec". In the notes section, the last update was in September 2020 from CPC. The note was "received: relieving letter see incoming" whereas the preceding note was in April 2020 with "Approved". Can someone explain the meaning of this?

Reactions: ChoksBrissy

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
Guys, help me please, I tried to call using the TextNow app but it doesn't allow me to get through the first screen - I either should pay quite a big sum of money or close the app.
Any ideas? Maybe there are some other apps?
Can my Canadian friend call inside Canada and ask for some details about my application?