+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
No, but I sent a webform at the very beginning of December asking what should I wait for next and informing them that my medicals are expired.
I'm not going to call now either, I'm going to wait for their decision.
Thank you. I have requested a webform too. Haven’t got any reply yet. When did you submitted yours??

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone.I have a question and I'll really appreciate your responses if you have similar experience or any info regarding my case.
I'm OINP,AOR 4 Feb2019, and received PPR 3 weeks ago and sent my passport via courier.My medical will expire on Feb 14th.
Now,I'm wondering what would be the expiry date of my COPR and If It was valid upto my medical expiry date can I land considering travel restrictions?
I'm from Iran and do not have family member or spouse in canada?
Your CoPR expiration date is as same as your medical. You cannot travel if you're not exempt from travel restrictions.

Reactions: nedaa

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
Congrats. Where did you send your passport to for your stamped Visa? Was it your country VFS office or Canada? Did you add your IMM 008 for even without a change?
I sent passport to VAC India New Delhi
I haven't added IMM 008

g.isid

Sep 12, 2018
AOR: Jan 25 2020
LVO: London
Country of Residence: UK
Nominated by the province of Nova Scotia
Registered Nurse by profession
PPR: Dec 11, 2020 (medicals extended)
I know how frustrating, draining and dragging this whole journey is, especially this year. But I am here to tell you that we just have to be all EXTRA patient. I know the feeling very well because I’ve been there. You’ve come this far so hang in there. It will come eventually. Happy landings to those who are heading alike to Canada soon, and keep the faith for those still in the queue!

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
I know how frustrating, draining and dragging this whole journey is, especially this year. But I am here to tell you that we just have to be all EXTRA patient. I know the feeling very well because I’ve been there. You’ve come this far so hang in there. It will come eventually. Happy landings to those who are heading alike to Canada soon, and keep the faith for those still in the queue!
Congratulations and all the best for the coming future :)

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Congratulations

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Congrats..Hope to get also PPR. we're also PNP NS, NOC 3012 last October 2019,AOR December 2019. Have you started NNAS?

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Guys. I am new to this thread. Although my AOR is Dec 2019, I joined this thread because it has already been one year since my application is being processed. Wanted to get an Idea how many people still stuck with me. Anybody here has any idea how long in general its taking for Dec 2019 AOR people to get the COPR?

In my case, I have obtained GCMS notes and "CN COVID PACE" is mentioned as well as in the assessment section I can see final status as approved.
Anybody else on the same boat?
I am FSW Outland.

g.isid

Sep 12, 2018
Congrats..Hope to get also PPR. we're also PNP NS, NOC 3012 last October 2019,AOR December 2019. Have you started NNAS?
Yes I am done with NNAS. I’ve completed it even before I applied for EE. You need lots of patience for NNAS. Got my NS RN license spring 2019. You can do it too!

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Yes I am done with NNAS. I’ve completed it even before I applied for EE. You need lots of patience for NNAS. Got my NS RN license spring 2019. You can do it too!
That's great! So you've completed NNAS while still in the UK. What's your AR? Is it comparable? Did NSCN asked you to do bridging? And when did you took NCLEX? My remaining is only IELTS and our COPR..hope to settled all soon...

Elam607

Nov 1, 2019
Congratulations!!
I’m also NSNP+EE applicant in Oct 2019 and I’m from HK but no update so far. My AOR is 7th Jan,2020. May I know how long they have extended your medical ? Hope that I can get PPR soon.