+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
I got first update on medical on 9th of nov and status changed from "you passed medical exam" to" you don't need a medical and we will send you a message if it changes" and
Now on 8th of December it changed to "December 8,2020 you passed the medical exam."
AOR OCTOBER 5,2019.
FSW-O INDIA
VO OTTAWA
DOES THIS IMPLY THAT THERE ARE CHANCES OF PPR ISSUANCE IN NEAR FUTURE ? or just a routine update??and also through Webform a week before I came to know security background verification is in progress
Similar to mine... I am not sure that it is a sign of PPR. As per agent answer it is just mean that medical was sent to make a decision to extend or re-medical. This is it. It is not a sign that other check were passed.

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Similar to mine... I am not sure that it is a sign of PPR. As per agent answer it is just mean that medical was sent to make a decision to extend or re-medical. This is it. It is not a sign that other check were passed.
But you can order gcms notes to confirm if other checks were passed. Or you could call ircc to confirm that as well.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
But you can order gcms notes to confirm if other checks were passed. Or you could call ircc to confirm that as well.
If you read carefully, you would notice that once I receive update in my profile about medical I called to IRCC... All info I provided here was AFTER my call to IRCC :)

About notes - I have ordered them in the beginning of November once medical was expired. Still waiting so far...

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
I have a GU regarding medical, too. It expired on 30th November and now, after 11 days, the status has changed to 'you don't need to...'
I know it's not about getting PPR but after such a long period of nothing, I'm glad to see they have at least opened my profile :)
Going to celebrate the 'one-year-after-AOR' anniversary tomorrow.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
If you read carefully, you would notice that once I receive update in my profile about medical I called to IRCC... All info I provided here was AFTER my call to IRCC :)

About notes - I have ordered them in the beginning of November once medical was expired. Still waiting so far...
Ahh my bad. Hopefully you get the notes soon enough :) .

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Saare thand rakho.. apa pkke jana othe... Time ta lggu.... Stay calm and keep on waiting ... Do share who will get PPR.....

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
I have a GU regarding medical, too. It expired on 30th November and now, after 11 days, the status has changed to 'you don't need to...'
I know it's not about getting PPR but after such a long period of nothing, I'm glad to see they have at least opened my profile :)
Going to celebrate the 'one-year-after-AOR' anniversary tomorrow.
Did you call IRCC to confirm if they have extended your medicals or not

nedaa

Oct 20, 2018
Hi everyone.I have a question and I'll really appreciate your responses if you have similar experience or any info regarding my case.
I'm OINP,AOR 4 Feb2019, and received PPR 3 weeks ago and sent my passport via courier.My medical will expire on Feb 14th.
Now,I'm wondering what would be the expiry date of my COPR and If It was valid upto my medical expiry date can I land considering travel restrictions?
I'm from Iran and do not have family member or spouse in canada?

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
Did you call IRCC to confirm if they have extended your medicals or not
No, but I sent a webform at the very beginning of December asking what should I wait for next and informing them that my medicals are expired.
I'm not going to call now either, I'm going to wait for their decision.

slashmaybe

May 20, 2019
Hi Guys, quick question - if you send a query to IRCC through webform - shouldn't you get an acknowledgement email??

I got an acknowledgement email for my webform query in June. Didn't get an acknowledgement email for my query last week.

What have your experiences been like?

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Hi Guys, quick question - if you send a query to IRCC through webform - shouldn't you get an acknowledgement email??

I got an acknowledgement email for my webform query in June. Didn't get an acknowledgement email for my query last week.

What have your experiences been like?
I have the same experience.