+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vonceLJ

Dec 9, 2020
Im still waiting for my PPR..under AIPP for NB province..my AOR is Dec 6,2019..done bio nd medical last january 2020..still waiting..almost emotionally drain already

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi Friends,
I recently got email to submit my passport for copr and then now I am confused regarding the process.I am currently in India and need to submit passport and pay transmission fees, can someone please guide me through the process.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hello folks!
I have got GU yesterday.
Changes that were done with my medical:
Code:
20.01.2020--January 20, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
15.11.2020--You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
09.12.2020--December 9, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Guys, please confirm following:
1. Medical was extended. Righ?
2. As far as I know Medical is extended ONLY by local office, hence it means my file was transfered from Sydney VO somewhere else?
am I right?
3. Extention means all other steps already passed? Last update through webform was 2 weeks ago and it was mentioned that security was in progress.

P.S. VO, AOR, etc are in my signature :)
Ok, let me answer my questions by my own.
I have called IRCC via phone and clarified the status:
1. No. It is not been extended. It was sent for reviewing somewhere in Canada to a person who will make a decision - extend or do a re-medical.
2. No. File still in Sydney. Decision will be made by someone in Canada and not in local VO.
3. No. Security check still in progress.

So guys, message "You passed a medical exam" doesn't mean that it was extended. Waired? - YES, but it is what I was told by agent...
Continue waiting...

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Kaiwuek

May 23, 2020
How do I get information from calling IRCC? I called and the guy on the phone literally read to me what’s on my online application which has not been updated in almost a year.
What questions can I possibly ask to get more information from them?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
How do I get information from calling IRCC? I called and the guy on the phone literally read to me what’s on my online application which has not been updated in almost a year.
What questions can I possibly ask to get more information from them?
It is a human. You could ask any questions...
For example, did I pass security, is my medical was extended, what is VO office, etc...

Once again, ask questions you ask here you could ask an agent.

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hey,

I had the same issue with my medicals. I got a GU a week before my medicals were supposed to expire.

A month later in my GCMS notes, I saw a note "Email to be sent to RMO to have Meds reviewed for extension"
and later another one saying "Meds have been extended".

So, I guess they don't need to send your file to local office for meds to be extended.

Ok, let me answer my questions by my own.
I have called IRCC via phone and clarified the status:
1. No. It is not been extended. It was sent for reviewing somewhere in Canada to a person who will make a decision - extend or do a re-medical.
2. No. File still in Sydney. Decision will be made by someone in Canada and not in local VO.
3. No. Security check still in progress.

So guys, message "You passed a medical exam" doesn't mean that it was extended. Waired? - YES, but it is what I was told by agent...
Continue waiting...

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi Friends,
I recently got email to submit my passport for copr and then now I am confused regarding the process.I am currently in India and need to submit passport and pay transmission fees, can someone please guide me through the process.
Can someone please guide

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
What is showing off, I didn’t get?
I have been following this forum from almosy a year and I know we help each other and now i have a doubt which I am asking to the group for clarification, what is the issue and why you feel it is showing off. Please don’t comment until you really understand the situation.You never know what the other person is going through so please don’t judge.