Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hi guys. I received passport request (ppr) on 26th Nov.
Hope this could encourage you all and good luck!
Also, is there any one at the same stage and could share information on getting COPR and visa?
As on the IRCC website it mentioned that I should not land in Canada until the restrictions are lifted. So should I still submit my passport for pr visa and what happens if my visa expires before the the restrictions are lifted?
Thank you!
Your AOR was ? .. and VO ?

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon I was wondering if you could kindly help me with this question. How can I prove to IRCC that my long term girlfriend is in Canada and ask for a boost in processing my PR application on the xompassionate ground? Please note that my application is approved is awaiting ppr.
Many thanks in advance.

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
Is anyone facing difficulties signing on to their CIC account? I think I tried everything including VPN. My medicine expiring today and I was wondering if anything had changed in my account but couldn't check it.

Reactions: ChoksBrissy

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
Hi guys. I received passport request (ppr) on 26th Nov.
Hope this could encourage you all and good luck!
Also, is there any one at the same stage and could share information on getting COPR and visa?
As on the IRCC website it mentioned that I should not land in Canada until the restrictions are lifted. So should I still submit my passport for pr visa and what happens if my visa expires before the the restrictions are lifted?
Thank you!
Congratulations mate, I also received same day. You have to submit your passport before the deadline on your ppr letter else it will be assumed you are no longer interested. I'm believing restrictions will be lifted before the expiration of our COPR. I am a Nigerian,the VFS office here accepts passports through courier services. All the best

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
Is anyone facing difficulties signing on to their CIC account? I think I tried everything including VPN. My medicine expiring today and I was wondering if anything had changed in my account but couldn't check it.
I had same issue with my account,I only have the chance of signing in occasionally. Keep trying and you will get access in.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon I was wondering if you could kindly help me with this question. How can I prove to IRCC that my long term girlfriend is in Canada and ask for a boost in processing my PR application on the xompassionate ground? Please note that my application is approved is awaiting ppr.
Many thanks in advance.

There is no way to expedite the processing of your application even if your girlfriend is in Canada. You can travel to Canada under travel exemption by requesting one if you fall under the definition of immediate or extended family member or on compassionate grounds, for which you will have to apply for a visa.

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/travel-restrictions.html

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon , kindly help me resolve one query i.e. I am nominated by Province A and having full plan to settle over there but for the time being (in the initial days) if I get a job from Province B (any Company) to work remotely then can I work from my own Province A? is there any legal complication that may arise?

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
are you able to login now?

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
How to call IRCC any contact no? I am from India...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon , kindly help me resolve one query i.e. I am nominated by Province A and having full plan to settle over there but for the time being (in the initial days) if I get a job from Province B (any Company) to work remotely then can I work from my own Province A? is there any legal complication that may arise?
As long as you stay in the nominating province, you can work remotely for any company in Canada or outside.

The only criteria is to reside in the nominating province.

To read more on the PNP obligations, see https://bit.ly/3lm5hj5

sufman

Nov 4, 2020
Just got an email from IRCC:
"We're still working on your application.
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you."

I'm way past my estimated completion date. I thought it was a positive email from them! :rolleyes:

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019
You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

I'm way past my estimated completion date. I thought it was a positive email from them! :rolleyes:
Received two emails with a difference of 15 minutes

Reactions: pop8455

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019

It appears to be technical glitch, received the same email on 2nd June 2020 as well.

hon90

Oct 14, 2019
It appears to be technical glitch, received the same email on 2nd June 2020 as well.
I too have received the same mail just 5 minutes ago and had earlier received it on 2nd June 2020 as well. It seems a technical glitch. I am also waiting for any further update. Dec 16 AOR