Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
Hello everyone, just received ready for visa in my email today from CIO/BRCD IRCC. Thank God for His faithfulness. I appreciate you all.@ legalfalcon God bless you also for your help. I want to ask must there be update on my cic account to this effect, because I didn't see any status update nor medical extension. Thank you

anz2468

Nov 5, 2019
I'm not sure what is going on with CEC-Inland files at Ottawa....still here waiting for them to send COPR after file was approved in August.

It would make for a great Christmas present though haha
Same boat. Per GCMS, my file was approved in June and COPR/med would expire mid of December. I hope they release my file before the expiry date.

Reactions: LaFontaine

environmentree

Aug 11, 2019
Hi, I got ready for visa email in Oct and sent my passports on 27 th Oct and it was delivered on Oct 28 to ircc. But there is no update after that, have tried calling and raising web forms and the agents just ask me to wait. Does anyone know how to retrieve the passports? @legalfalcon can you please let me know what I should do to get my passports back? Thanks!

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
I was informed by IRCC call center about Approval on Nov 16th. Today I got portal update with "Approved" status and COPR details are mentioned as well. However, no letter or anything regarding further steps. Anybody know what the next steps are? Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: baarsaam

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
Hi I have a question. If I travel outside of canada and meanwhile my PR application approved. Does it mean my work visa will be cancelled and I will not be able to come back.?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Hello everyone, just received ready for visa in my email today from CIO/BRCD IRCC. Thank God for His faithfulness. I appreciate you all.@ legalfalcon God bless you also for your help. I want to ask must there be update on my cic account to this effect, because I didn't see any status update nor medical extension. Thank you
Congratulations. Whats ur VO and country of residence?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I got my GCMS note today. However, some of the pages ( I believe the pages are related to activity) are missing stating pages are not relevant. Does this mean my application is chosen for SS?
The eligibility is already passed but in the criminality section, the status is canceled but in client details the status is passed-bio. Does anyone know what it means? Is this means my application will be rejected? What do passed-bio means?
For pages marked not relevant see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-aor.680165/page-225#post-8993027

This is a known issue that started around late October / early November

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
A quick question please. Is there any Nigerian who recently got ppr. Please what are the items sent and the cost charged by vfs. Please I will appreciate a quick response. Thank you

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
I was informed about IRCC call center about Approval on Nov 16th. Today I got portal update with "Approved" status and COPR details are mentioned as well. However, no letter or anything regarding further steps. Anybody know what the next steps are? Thank You
Hi there, may I know your Visa Office?