+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Both, I ordered GCMS 3 months ago and called IRCC last month, both confirmed everything has been passed only final decision is pending.
I see. I ordered my GCMs notes on October, 26 and they came to me yesterday saying that they need consent from me as my husband is the primary applicant. They literally took 30 days to just send me an email so now I have to again wait for 30 more days but IRCC told me that my background check is done and cleared. Hopefully will see the same in gcms notes.The last 1 year wait has been nerve wracking

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I am waiting since July!
Ugh I feel ya buddy! Is your primary office Ottawa? Because Ottawa is so useless right now, actually they're pathetic with PR applications. Not their priority. What is your AOR, stream and inland/outland?

Reactions: rdusa

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Don't worry, maybe they are still processing other things on your case. Have you passed security?
When I called IRCC last month, they said everything has passed, including security. I guess my application is just missing final approval.

Reactions: egam189

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
When I called IRCC last month, they said everything has passed, including security. I guess my application is just missing final approval.
It does seem so. Stay patient. IRCC is so slow... and there is a huge backlog and seems like they are not processing older applications... Ugh.

Reactions: rdusa