+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

As we wait for the PR issuance, need your expert advice on our situation.

My spouse is the primary applicant and she currently resides in Montreal. As we wait for the PR issuance, based on the response of other members I understand that she will have to confirm the address whenever the agent calls her for verification and she will also have to provide it on the portal. Since we have applied under Express entry and provided intend to leave Quebec letter, will it be fine to provide a Montreal address for now? She is planning to move (outside Quebec) once we get the PR and I (currently residing in India) relocate to Canada.

Thank you!

Warm Regards,
AJ

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
I got same ghost update and nothing changed as well

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
After checking some fellows currently applying for Express Entry and learnt that they also got Ghost Update as well, I guess it must be a glitch due to some system error.

ronton

Oct 22, 2020
Hi guys,

I had a quick question. I received an update on my profile today. It said "Application/Profile Updated" and the change I believe was the Medicals.. It said "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I believe this means that my medicals were extended. Please confirm.

I also just received an email from Agent IRCC as well with the following text:

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, please confirm both your current residential addresses.

Does this mean my application is close to being approved? Tagging @legalfalcon for additional assistance, if necessary.
AOR: Dec 25, 2019.
FSW-Outland
VO: Montreal

Thank you in advance for any help!

Greddy

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys,

I had a quick question. I received an update on my profile today. It said "Application/Profile Updated" and the change I believe was the Medicals.. It said "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

I believe this means that my medicals were extended. Please confirm.

I also just received an email from Agent IRCC as well with the following text:

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, please confirm both your current residential addresses.

Does this mean my application is close to being approved? Tagging @legalfalcon for additional assistance, if necessary.
AOR: Dec 25, 2019.
FSW-Outland
VO: Montreal

Thank you in advance for any help!
Congrats mate, it looks like you are almost there, btw is your country of residence Canada?

Reactions: ronton