>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Vinayamegoes

Oct 17, 2020
Email Received:

UCI: XXXXXXXX

Application: XXXXXX

Given name(s) and family name(s): XXXXXX

Email: XXXXXX

Good news! We are ready to finalize your status as a permanent resident in Canada.

Due to the impacts of COVID-19, and limited capacity for in-person services in our office, IRCC has developed a Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal and created an account in your name that you can use to:
  • confirm that you are currently residing in Canada and confirm the address where you live. Your permanent resident card will be sent in the mail to this address.
  • upload a photo in a digital format (JPEG or PNG; both formats will be accepted), or you can also take a photo with your mobile device.
Step 1: Sign in to your account
To sign in, use the following information:
  • Username: XXXXX
  • Temporary password: XXXXXXX
    • Notice: This is a temporary password that will expire in 14 days. After you sign in, you will need to change the password. You will then need to log into the portal again using your new password.
  • Click this link to sign in to the Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal: XXXXXXXX
Step 2: Confirm that you are currently in Canada and upload a photo within the next 14 days
Once you submit your information, it will be reviewed by IRCC.
  • If further information is needed, a message will be sent to you through this email address:XXXXXXXXX
  • If the information is complete, your status as a permanent resident will be confirmed and your PR card will be printed and mailed to you.
For additional information on the Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal please visit our FAQ Page.
Hi,
May I know your VO?

Reactions: Aj9277

Bets2181

Oct 2, 2019
Just collected passports and COPR, does anyone know why "not valid for travel" is water marked on copr? Also our medicals were extended by 2.5 months ..upto end March. Hope we are able to travel before that.

Aor 15.12.2019
PNP NB
Outland
Same here. We had the same water mark on our Copr too, not sure if that's how it generally is. Our medicals and Copr expires on Sep 2021. The medicals initially expired on Nov 2020 and they seem to have extended it to this new date.
We also received an email saying that we are not allowed to travel until border restrictions are eased. They also mentioned that it's our responsibility to keep track of any changes to the travel restrictions by visiting the IRCC website.
So the wait continues.

graci_neves

Feb 20, 2019
Hello Graci_Neves,

We have a similar situation, outland from US. Pretty much same details like you, but waiting for PPR.
Just wanted to check - In your GCMS notes under Finalize Application section, was there a counterfoil document, If yes what was the create date for counterfoil document ?

Appreciate your help !!
Hello,

I have just checked my GSCM notes and under the Finalize Application section it doesn’t have a counterfoil document. It just says “Zero”

I’m not sure what the counterfoil is and what it does. If possible, let me know...

Thanks,
Grace

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hello,

I have just checked my GSCM notes and under the Finalize Application section it doesn’t have a counterfoil document. It just says “Zero”

I’m not sure what the counterfoil is and what it does. If possible, let me know...

Thanks,
Grace
Counterfoil is the Visa Stamp on the passport I think.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just collected passports and COPR, does anyone know why "not valid for travel" is water marked on copr? Also our medicals were extended by 2.5 months ..upto end March. Hope we are able to travel before that.

Aor 15.12.2019
PNP NB
Outland
Because you need a PR visa to travel to Canada (if you’re not from a visa exempt country). That’s why the passports are attached with the PR counter foil sticker.

Reactions: Reach-Canada

Aspirant2506

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Hello,

Thanks,
Grace
Hello Grace,

Appreciate your response. Are there COPR details or a document# which looks like T60******* on your GCMS notes ? If yes what was the create date for that section of document ?

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Same here. We had the same water mark on our Copr too, not sure if that's how it generally is. Our medicals and Copr expires on Sep 2021. The medicals initially expired on Nov 2020 and they seem to have extended it to this new date.
We also received an email saying that we are not allowed to travel until border restrictions are eased. They also mentioned that it's our responsibility to keep track of any changes to the travel restrictions by visiting the IRCC website.
So the wait continues.
We didnt receive any email, but there was a 4 page printed letter along with the passport stamp and copr copies ? I would like to chat with you one on one if ok with you, could you pls email me your whatsapp num at pr.canada.2021@gmail.com. many thanks.

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
guys, are your IRCC accounts ok? now it says Application/Profile Updated, however I cannot go in the link to view my full application docs....