Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Hi Aj,
Congratulations,did you took photo from mobile ? Or from outside if yes what is the size of the photo that can upload? I think again you will another email to confirm everything?
There will be a link for all the specifications of the picture. You will be able to check it there. Main requirements are: Photo shouldn't be older than 6 months; 55mm * 70mm of size; no shadows/no glare ; white background. Also, they have clearly mentioned you can take picture from your mobile device in the email.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Last edited:

KEIVAN_NA

Sep 25, 2020
Hi, hope your are doing well, I do appreciate your advice @legalfalcon on a question on behalf of one of my acquaintances:

Based on GCMS note, her application is stuck in CPC-Ottawa since February 2020. Based on Case Analyst's note on February, her application meets the eligibility criteria under FSW category. However, no news from the officer to pass the eligibility after almost 8 months. It seems that the officer left a generic opening note for the application on March 6th, but nothing else afterwards.

There are two problems with her application, though. First, her employment letter does not present the amount of her latest annual salary, which the case analyst has noted and left a note that the salary is N/A. However, suggested eligibility meets the requirements.

Second, She has forgotten to include the certified copies of the translated documents.

Can either of these lead to a refusal based on your experience? And, would it be wise for her to send the certified copies and a new Proof of Work experience via a webform, considering almost 9 months has elapsed since her eAOR? Or she'd better wait for the officer and any possible additional document?

Last edited:

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
You can try refreshing or use another browser.
I have not been able to access the webform link on my cic account. I dont know if anyone else is experiencing this.
Thanks,I just gained access into my account. Yes, the webform link in the account has not been showing for a while now, perhaps because of the volume of people who have been submitting the webform recently. Incase you want to raise a web,just go to IRCC WEBFORM.

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
Hi, hope your are doing well, I do appreciate your advice @legalfalcon on a question on behalf of one of my acquaintances:

Based on GCMS note, her application is stuck in CPC-Ottawa since February 2020. Based on Case Analyst's note on February, her application meets the eligibility criteria under FSW category. However, no news from the officer to pass the eligibility after almost 8 months. It seems that the officer left a generic opening note for the application on March 6th, but nothing else afterwards.

There are two problems with her application, though. First, her employment letter does not present the amount of her latest annual salary, which the case analyst has noted and left a note that the salary is N/A. However, suggested eligibility meets the requirements.

Second, She has forgotten to include the certified copies of the translated documents.

Can either of these lead to a refusal based on your experience? And, would it be wise for her to send the certified copies and a new Proof of Work experience via a webform, considering almost 9 months has elapsed since her eAOR? Or she'd better wait for the officer and any possible additional document?
Been proactive with a letter of explanation won't be bad.

Nwamma

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks,I just gained access into my account. Yes, the webform link in the account has not been showing for a while now, perhaps because of the volume of people who have been submitting the webform recently. Incase you want to raise a web,just go to IRCC WEBFORM.

Thanks. This journey will end well for us by God's grace.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I’m really glad to say that we have just received PPR today! We could barely believe it.

FSW-Outland applicant based in the U.S (moving with family). CPC-Ottawa
AOR: December 11, 2019
Medicals passed: December 302019
Biometrics: January 09, 2020

Everything else still saying in progress but GSCM notes requested in October, 2020 gave the impression that everything had passed.

The only problem now is that our medicals are expiring on November 21,2020. Does anyone know what they will do about medicals expiring? Are the automatically extending them? @legalfalcon

Hopefully it won’t take long to get our COPR. Good luck to everyone. Don’t lose hope.
Congratulations!!

If you have already receive your PPR, most likely your medicals would have been extended.

If the medicals are about to expire or have expired, they are sent to the regional medical officer for reassessment who makes a determination to extend them to ask for a re-med.

During the final review, done before the PPR is sent, medicals are evaluated and assessed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Congratulations mate,it is definitely a positive sign,it shows that your file is been worked on. Medical extension takes place during final review so I learnt from legalfalcon,once that is done the application is approved. Also I have not been able to access my account through gckey, after logging in, it goes back to cic English and French page. Is anyone having such challenge? I have reported, but nothing yet @legalfalcon please help out. Thank you

You can use any of the following options:

1. Clear the cache and try
2. Use a different browser
3. Use the browser in igcognito or private mode

One of these should work.

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
@legalfalcon would be glad if you can answer my query. My medicals are about to expire by 19th November, and in my case my wife is a principal applicant and her medical will expire on 10th December, however our medicals were passed on 15th January 2020. But still I haven't heard anything from CPC-Ottawa for medical extension or to redo it, despite as per the webform reply 3 months back our elegibility is passed and security and criminality is valid.
What should be the next step and what should we expect?

Last edited:

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
There will be a link for all the specifications of the picture. You will be able to check it there. Main requirements are: Photo shouldn't be older than 6 months; 55mm * 70mm of size; no shadows/no glare ; white background. Also, they have clearly mentioned you can take picture from your mobile device in the email.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Bro is this online confirmation of PR will be applicable as well for outlanders? Or the process is still the typical PPR and send passport for visa stamping? Got confused with this new process they're trying to implement..