+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Yea, I wonder what happens now when we get our COPRs? We can't enter anyway...
Are you sure of that? I read on official website that permanent residents are allowed to enter but with 14 self-isolation days. Besides, in my case my COPR expires on December 5. Do you have any idea if they are going to extend that?

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
Thanks bro..i think it's a long wait for us..i inquired via webform on September 9 and results were eligibility pass, criminality on progress and security not started so we don't know if we can have the golden email this coming days..congratulations again and all the best
Thanks
Stay positive bro
N don't worry
Ull get urz soon :)

Reactions: saveslife10

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Thanks I received exactly 6 pm
Got a ghost update today morning 10 am
I'll be heading vfs dubai 2mmrw
Congratulations!!!

I also received GU around that time. My VO is outside Canada and it is their working hour, but with so many getting GUs lately, I did not believe it. Not sure if it is a glitch or actual update.

Harpreet dubai

Dec 29, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
AOR Received.
28 dec 2019
Congratulations!!!

I also received GU around that time. My VO is outside Canada and it is their working hour, but with so many getting GUs lately, I did not believe it. Not sure if it is a glitch or actual update.
congrats !
:)

Reactions: nns14

deefudgeRN

Sep 8, 2019
Hello,
just suddenly received my CoPR about 12noon MT, 2pmEST, today. no updates from them since January.

AOR: Dec 13, 2019
VO: Niagara
Stream: EE AINP inland already in AB.
NOC: 3012
Ordered GCMS in July
CoPR: Oct 21,2020

CoPR came from CIC.ONTNiagFalls

Praise God the long wait is over.
Thank you for all your inputs!
All the best!

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi All,
I was on this forum for many months, but always as a reader. Just half an hour ago I received a golden email asking to submit my passport for the visa.
My details as follow:
FSW-O;
AOR-10 dec 2019;
I don't know my details on the intake office as I never ordered GCMS. I need to submit my passports to Abu Dhabi visa office.
I wish you all to receive a golden email and all the following process to be smooth.
God bless you all...
What is visa office mentioned on pr letter you received?

Reactions: engineer1984

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hello,
just suddenly received my CoPR about 12noon MT, 2pmEST, today. no updates from them since January.

AOR: Dec 13, 2019
VO: Niagara
Stream: EE AINP inland already in AB.
NOC: 3012
Ordered GCMS in July
CoPR: Oct 21,2020

CoPR came from CIC.ONTNiagFalls

Praise God the long wait is over.
Thank you for all your inputs!
All the best!
Have you ever applied for GCMS NOTE . If yes what was your update?

deefudgeRN

Sep 8, 2019
Have you ever applied for GCMS NOTE . If yes what was your update?

yes, i applied for GCMS last july. I got it a few days after requesting because our MP contacted them.

My notes stated that it was "review required" for eligibility since February. It needed review because they were questioning why I worked for 40hours while on study permit. The officer may not have seen that I had a co-op work permit.

They actually did not send me an e-mail asking for supporting documents. I only found out about this confusion when I got the GCMS notes. I replied immediately sending them all my supporting documents. They never updated me with that as well. No e-mails, no phonecalls, no ghost updates, completely no sign that my files are being reviewed since January. Called IRCC Friday, last wk, and they told me that it was still "review required, appears met".

It was just last night that the section " Review of Additional Documents" on my profile changed to "not applicable" (it was different from before).

Then, today, they surprisingly sent CoPR for me and spouse.

Reactions: nns14

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
yes, i applied for GCMS last july. I got it a few days after requesting because our MP contacted them.

My notes stated that it was "review required" for eligibility since February. It needed review because they were questioning why I worked for 40hours while on study permit. The officer may not have seen that I had a co-op work permit.

They actually did not send me an e-mail asking for supporting documents. I only found out about this confusion when I got the GCMS notes. I replied immediately sending them all my supporting documents. They never updated me with that as well. No e-mails, no phonecalls, no ghost updates, completely no sign that my files are being reviewed since January. Called IRCC Friday, last wk, and they told me that it was still "review required, appears met".

It was just last night that the section " Review of Additional Documents" on my profile changed to "not applicable" (it was different from before).

Then, today, they surprisingly sent CoPR for me and spouse.
Congratulations mate , happy for you

• Love
Reactions: deefudgeRN