+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019
I contacted IRCC and got same reply which I'm getting since long.
We can confirm that your application is currently at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia, for processing.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility verifications are currently passed.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
PNP outland
AOR 27.12.2019

Reactions: @dasha0609

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
So I heard Canada is going to let students enter from Oct 20. How nice of them that they conaider PR applicants last!! Very comforting!! Family members, students, .... not so strange if they announce that even tourists are allowed to enter Canada but not PRs! Because only PR applicants are potential COVID carriers. The rest are immune!!!

Reactions: Liz27 and nns14

mahinangia

Sep 10, 2020
So I heard Canada is going to let students enter from Oct 20. How nice of them that they conaider PR applicants last!! Very comforting!! Family members, students, .... not so strange if they announce that even tourists are allowed to enter Canada but not PRs! Because only PR applicants are potential COVID carriers. The rest are immune!!!
Where did you see this info?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
IRCC twitter. You know the problem is that us pr applicants didn't flood IRCC twitter like students did. If you leave IRCC to themselves they won't be able to act and think rationally and fairly.
I think you mentioned this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/government-introduces-new-border-measures-to-protect-canadian-public-health-provides-update-on-travel-restrictions.html

I agree that they put PR applications on hold for so long. IMHO, I think IRCC needs to be reorganized in order to work with more sufficiency.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
I think you mentioned this:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/government-introduces-new-border-measures-to-protect-canadian-public-health-provides-update-on-travel-restrictions.html

I agree that they put PR applications on hold for so long. IMHO, I think IRCC needs to be reorganized in order to work with more sufficiency.
This is the news yes. You know I think one of the reasons IRCC is giving students priority is the fact that students flooded IRCC account on twitter. Put pressure on them. We wo 't get any notice unless we make them note us. Not to mention students bring buck loads of money to the country. So after all its just about money.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
This is the news yes. You know I think one of the reasons IRCC is giving students priority is the fact that students flooded IRCC account on twitter. Put pressure on them. We wo 't get any notice unless we make them note us. Not to mention students bring buck loads of money to the country. So after all its just about money.
Honestly, I think one of the reasons they exempt international students from border restrictions is to help the educational sector and related supporting services to survive the on-going recession. Most of the schools are public and in order to keep the financial imbalance in check, the government has to allow students to go back to school and pay their tuition. Online learning is only a temporary solution since most of the folks come to Canada as students not only for educational purposes but also look for wonderful life experience and ultimately a chance for PR.

PR applicants, especially outland ones, are all prospective members of Canada."If they really want to get their PRs here, then waiting for few more months should not be a big deal", maybe that's what IRCC. Well, this thought is not wrong but the only modest wish of all applicants is to know what stage their application is in and if it has been pending for a while, then what is the reason. I only crave for transparency in this process.

Joking: maybe I will go after policy school and go to fix this IRCC mess once I come to Canada LOL.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Honestly, I think one of the reasons they exempt international students from border restrictions is to help the educational sector and related supporting services to survive the on-going recession. Most of the schools are public and in order to keep the financial imbalance in check, the government has to allow students to go back to school and pay their tuition. Online learning is only a temporary solution since most of the folks come to Canada as students not only for educational purposes but also look for wonderful life experience and ultimately a chance for PR.

PR applicants, especially outland ones, are all prospective members of Canada."If they really want to get their PRs here, then waiting for few more months should not be a big deal", maybe that's what IRCC. Well, this thought is not wrong but the only modest wish of all applicants is to know what stage their application is in and if it has been pending for a while, then what is the reason. I only crave for transparency in this process.

Joking: maybe I will go after policy school and go to fix this IRCC mess once I come to Canada LOL.
You do not think PR applicants will not contribute to the economy?? We are far more in number and will definitely contribute to the economy as we are consumers as well.

Plus, it is not just few months waiting, we are already waiting for 7 months and it is clear they are not going to remove the exceptions for the remainder of the year.

This is outrageous. We must unite and push them to allow us in controlled manner. Even we are willing to pay government facility for the quarantine period.

ajay_kumar

Jan 30, 2019
If we look actively on the twitter..
We can see, every single tweet of IRCC and consulate.. r flooded with the constructive criticism by students. But, it's not same for the PR applicants. I hardly see PR related comments over there.

Reactions: nns14 and baarsaam

Armank90

Star Member
Jun 30, 2018
Category........
PNP

That is a naive thought, my friend. Canada has a roughly 800 billion$ dept to GDP alone and therefore is desperately in need of new residents who pay taxes, consume goods, and contribute to the civilian industry growth. Canada is not inviting hundreds of thousands of new permanent residents each year for charity. Foreign students and temporary workers are temporary measures to remedy this problem, permanent residents, on the other hand, are permanent solutions; and guess what, They know it.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
It's not surprising they prioritize students because students contribute millions to their economy..students pay tuitions and at the same time working which is an advantage and useful for the companies as job vacancies will be filled in without the need to hire much foreign workers..student stream is one of the contributors of million dollars in Canada's economy per year..I believe that Canada needs more income now since their economy is about to restart. Let's wait about the news on mandate letter of PM Trudeau to Minister Mendicino, maybe these coming weeks they can shed some lights on our present condition cause I believe they also receive many emails and complaints about PR applications..

Reactions: @dasha0609

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
@legalfalcon Please kindly advise.
My application is at the final stage (everything passed just waiting for a final officer review for the past 6 months, AOR April 2019).
What if I want to get married? Do I have to let my officer know? If yes how? And the thing is that since she is in Canada already (student), I don't want to add her to my application and just want to get married. Will that affect my case in any way? (From eligibility or security or any other point of view)
Obviously I can not delay every aspect of my life cause IRCC is taking forever to finalize my application.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Please kindly advise.
My application is at the final stage (everything passed just waiting for a final officer review for the past 6 months, AOR April 2019).
What if I want to get married? Do I have to let my officer know? If yes how? And the thing is that since she is in Canada already (student), I don't want to add her to my application and just want to get married. Will that affect my case in any way? (From eligibility or security or any other point of view)
If your family composition changes before you become a PR, you have to inform IRCC. This is because irrespective of whether your family is accompanying or not, they have to be evaluated for admissibility on criminality, medicals and security.