+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
Dear members,

I raised the webform twice in 2 weeks, but didn't get receive any response yet. Did anyone face the same experience recently ?

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Dear members,

I raised the webform twice in 2 weeks, but didn't get receive any response yet. Did anyone face the same experience recently ?
Sometimes they just ignore the webforms if they are duplicates. In my experience it's better if you try to send an email to the visa office directly rather than raising a webform. IRCC agents who respond to the emails don't have much of an access to your file. They will just send some generic response in most cases.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Sometimes they just ignore the webforms if they are duplicates. In my experience it's better if you try to send an email to the visa office directly rather than raising a webform. IRCC agents who respond to the emails don't have much of an access to your file. They will just send some generic response in most cases.
do visa offices reply to emails? where can i find the email address?

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
The fact that They already began sending invitations with No Program Specified and PPR's to fellows from some countries does make me enthusiastic about the situation. Fingers crossed)

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Well, in my web form response they mentioned Security is Valid, but in my GCMS notes, Security is Blank. That's why I asked you whether they have specifically mentioned Not Started.
Blank ( which is redacted) means passed/ in process. In your case passed as they have said it's valid.

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
You can send a webform and ask about your visa office
I know my visa office but where can I find the email address to contact my VO. My VO is Halifax, NS. I tried looking for the email but could not find it.

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Guys, wondering if anyone's in similar situation.

Inland, CEC, AOR Dec 10
Primary office: OTTAWA
Secondary office: VANCOUVER

Application is still in progress, "COVID pace", the info from the most recent GCMS notes as follows:
----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs: Cancelled
Final: Approved
----------------------
under the FINALIZE APPLICATION appeared:
"DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1"
Document #: #######
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2020/11/09 (same as my medicals expiry date???!)

Also appeared the COPR field with creation date, etc.
----------------------
the latest officer note: "...All requirements met. Approved"

I still haven't received any communication from CIC. No letters, no emails. Contacted them via webform only to receive a generic response "we're working on it".
The phone agent's comment today made me worry though, as he said: "COPR has not been started yet. Even though the application passed this far, the final decision will be made only when the entire application is closed. Beforet hen, "Approved" can be changed at any time."

I'd love to hear your comments/advice on this.
Even my application is approved and visa foil has also been generated on April 30th 2020 as per GCMS and since then no communication from CIC.

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Even my application is approved and visa foil has also been generated on April 30th 2020 as per GCMS and since then no communication from CIC.
Same for me - so unprofessional not even a bit of information from IRCC on when it is likely outlanders will be permitted. I recently went on vacation to Rome and was tested in Rome airport with my result in 30 minutes. Why can’t Canada implement testing like this at airports and restart immigration? Frustrating.

Reactions: achumakov1

saiajay001

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Halifax
App. Filed.......
21-11-2019
AOR Received.
22-11-2019
Same for me - so unprofessional not even a bit of information from IRCC on when it is likely outlanders will be permitted. I recently went on vacation to Rome and was tested in Rome airport with my result in 30 minutes. Why can’t Canada implement testing like this at airports and restart immigration? Frustrating.
I read somewhere than even Canada is also in plans to start mass testing for travelers. But not sure when this will be implemented.