+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
Here A39-41 refers to IRPA regulations

According to Section 39 or the IRPA, a foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be unable or unwilling to support themself or any other person who is dependent on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made.

According to Subsection 40(1) of the IRPA, a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation:
  1. For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA [according to the Immigration Manual, admissibility for misrepresentation occurs only if it is material; the misrepresentation must affect the process undertaken by or the final decision of the immigration officer];
According to Section 41 of the IRPA, a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with the IRPA:

1. In the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of the IRPA; and

2. In the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with Subsection 27(2) [which states that a permanent resident must comply with any conditions imposed under the IRPR] or Section 28 of the IRPA.
Part 1, Division 4 of the Act makes distinctions based on categories of inadmissibility related to:
  • criminality;

• organized criminality;
  • security;
  • human or international rights violations;
  • health;
  • financial reasons;
  • misrepresentation;
  • non-compliance;
  • inadmissible family members.

In your case the relevant part that IRCC was checking was for non-compliance, which was cancelled, most likely since there were no concerns for it.
Thanks @legalfalcon ; is A39 related in any way to POF, does it indicate that my POF has caused no concern?

Also, is this a sign that my application is progressing in the right direction? Does A39-A41 have to do with eligibility in any way, I can't find anything that confirms that online.

Thanks!!

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Thanks. Document says we can only travel if we plan to stay permanently. We don’t have plans to travel right now.
So what is the date of expiry for your COPR. I am curious becasue I might be in the same situation as you where I have to postpone my travel incase I get PPR. And my medicals are goign to expire by this November. I am curious on how IRCC is dealing with expired medicals with travel restrictions on.

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Got my passport back today with visa and COPR. Outland candidate, US resident.

My timeline:
AOR: Dec 2019
PPR: July 28
Passport Sent: Aug 3
Application Approved: September 3
Return tracker activated: September 9
Passport received: September 12
Congratulations. All the best

TestNullVoid

Sep 13, 2020
Anybody CEC Inland got PPR instead of CoPR?

That's what happen to me and I got 2 different email asking me to send passport to 2 different PO Box.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
So what is the date of expiry for your COPR. I am curious becasue I might be in the same situation as you where I have to postpone my travel incase I get PPR. And my medicals are goign to expire by this November. I am curious on how IRCC is dealing with expired medicals with travel restrictions on.
Its the same date as my 1 year medical anniversary.

Reactions: satishkota

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hey All! I have a concern regarding the expiry of my Passport. My passport will expire on 11-July-2021, and as I am not residing in my home country, getting a new passport through the embassy will take around 45 days. Well…what is your opinion regarding this issue? Is it prudent for me to get a new passport, coz in the event I receive PPR towards the end of this year, my passport validity will be less than 6 months. However, most people assume IRCC will start issuing PPR’s in the coming weeks, and if I proceed with getting a new passport I will not have a valid passport in hand in the event I am lucky enough to get PPR. I am kind of in a Dilemma. Your thoughts on this will be much appreciated. (AOR:12-12-19, Eligibility:passed, Criminality:passed, Security:Valid)

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Where do we receive our GCMS notes? Do we receive it in our email or the GC account?I know how long it takes for the officer to reply To our gcms notes?

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Where do we receive our GCMS notes? Do we receive it in our email or the GC account?I know how long it takes for the officer to reply To our gcms notes?
Who ordered GCMS notes for you? it will be received in the Email provided by the person (PR Holder or Citizen of Canada) who request GCMS notes.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey All! I have a concern regarding the expiry of my Passport. My passport will expire on 11-July-2021, and as I am not residing in my home country, getting a new passport through the embassy will take around 45 days. Well…what is your opinion regarding this issue? Is it prudent for me to get a new passport, coz in the event I receive PPR towards the end of this year, my passport validity will be less than 6 months. However, most people assume IRCC will start issuing PPR’s in the coming weeks, and if I proceed with getting a new passport I will not have a valid passport in hand in the event I am lucky enough to get PPR. I am kind of in a Dilemma. Your thoughts on this will be much appreciated. (AOR:12-12-19, Eligibility:passed, Criminality:passed, Security:Valid)
Get it renewed to be on the safe side. If pr comes Before passport is issued you can send current passport