17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I received communication from IRCC, that as the principal applicant, once I receive a confirmation of permanent residency, I should send my dependents passport along with photos and a signed Annex A to for a confirmation of residency to be issued for him. My spouse is a U.S citizen residing in the U.S, and I am wondering whether he is supposed to fill out & sign Annex A, as well as mail the required additional documents or am I supposed to fill out & sign Annex A myself and send his passport copy and photos on his behalf, with his address listed in Annex A so it is delivered to him?

Thank you very much in advance.
The Annex A (IMM 5669 - SCH A) CLEARLY STATES:

html image hosting

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi Members, I raised a webform and got the reply yesterday. It says
Criminality - valid
Background verification - in procress
Security - no t started
I mean really!!! after almost 8.5 months this is where my file is standing. It has not moved much after medical and biometrics. This response is more frustrating than the wait.
Have your requested your Gcms Notes, you can have a friend or relative in Canada request a copy on your behalf to get some more insight into the status of your application.

mahfuz_ca

Aug 22, 2018
Dear Members,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday that I ordered on 17th August. I will appreciate your opinion/comments on my report.

1. Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
  2. Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
  3. App Status: open
  4. Restricted Notes: No
  5. RPRF: Complete
  6. Eligibility: Passed
  7. Security: blank (s.15.1 in top-right corner)
  8. Criminality: Passed
  9. Medical: Passed
  10. Info Sharing: Complete
  11. Final: blank
Application Assignment:
  1. Assigned to: SM8683
  2. Assigned by: SM8683
  3. Due Date: 2020/06/12
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/13
Text: No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident
Final Decision Pending.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Dear Members,

I received my GCMS notes yesterday that I ordered on 17th August. I will appreciate your opinion/comments on my report.

1. Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
  2. Secondary Office: CPC-Ottawa
  3. App Status: open
  4. Restricted Notes: No
  5. RPRF: Complete
  6. Eligibility: Passed
  7. Security: blank (s.15.1 in top-right corner)
  8. Criminality: Passed
  9. Medical: Passed
  10. Info Sharing: Complete
  11. Final: blank
Application Assignment:
  1. Assigned to: SM8683
  2. Assigned by: SM8683
  3. Due Date: 2020/06/12
Notes: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/13
Text: No apparent A35/A37 concerns evident
Final Decision Pending.
Mine is exactly like yours! Just that my application lodge date is april 2019!!
I only know that this whole wait is due to covid!

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I called them today and they said a final decision was indeed made on my file! :) Looks like Ottawa is starting to pick up the pace, guys! Hopefully, there will be a bulk COPR release soon!
Not being pessimistic but bulk copr seems unlikely due to the extreme restrictionist policies of the government to keep most foreigners out. I am expecting a careful approach with less pprs and huge backlogs until a vaccine is out. Thats just my speculation based on current trend with recurrent border closures. I truly hope i am wrong

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Not being pessimistic but bulk copr seems unlikely due to the extreme restrictionist policies of the government to keep most foreigners out. I am expecting a careful approach with less pprs and huge backlogs until a vaccine is out. Thats just my speculation based on current trend with recurrent border closures. I truly hope i am wrong
He is an inland applicant and so am I. Border restrictions do not concern us.

Reactions: Sid243

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I appreciate your response but Annex A and Schedule A are actually quite different, Schedule A is requested way before PPR for background information and my husband and I have both filled out and submitted that as stated.

Please see Annex A here, it was attached to the PPR.
Annx A is not a form as such, but has to be submitted along with your passport if requested. It has to to be filled by the individual who is sending the passport. This is because the PA signed the application filing for PR, but the dependents have not, and when the PPR is sent, and if PA does not have to send the passport, then the individual who is sending the passport will have to fill the form and submit it along with the passport and other documents listed in the email.

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Annx A is not a form as such, but has to be submitted along with your passport if requested. It has to to be filled by the individual who is sending the passport. This is because the PA signed the application filing for PR, but the dependents have not, and when the PPR is sent, and if PA does not have to send the passport, then the individual who is sending the passport will have to fill the form and submit it along with the passport and other documents listed in the email.
Okay thank you very much, I appreciate your response

Reactions: legalfalcon

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, that make sense for outland. I should have clarified I was referring to inland applicants who seem to have been stuck at "Final Decision Pending" for a few months now, particularly at the Ottawa office.