>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Hi all,

I just called in IRCC to get the updates on my file. My timeline:

AOR: Dec. 11, 2019
Latest update: Medical cleared on Dec. 29, 2019
Stream: FWS inland

The IRCC agent said my eligibility and criminality are passed andI am left with security now. Guys how long would you think will it take to get the COPR?

Thank you in advance!

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
They finally updated MyCIC account with medical extension! I'm hoping this was done while the senior officer was making the final decision. Regardless, so happy to see some movement on my file!
I called them today and they said a final decision was indeed made on my file! :) Looks like Ottawa is starting to pick up the pace, guys! Hopefully, there will be a bulk COPR release soon!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes Just received my GCMS notes that were ordered on 13th August 2020. I understood what the notes stated - only point I was wondering about is the status of "Final".

Stream: OINP-Outland

Here are the Assessment outcomes:
  1. App Status: open
  2. App Status Reason: In Progress
  3. Cost Recovery: Complete
  4. RPRF: Complete
  5. Eligibility: Passed
  6. Security: blank (s.15.1 in top-right corner)
  7. Criminality: Passed
  8. Medical: Passed
  9. Info Sharing: Complete
  10. Final: blank
Even on our individual assessments (of each applicant), all these statuses are the same

Application Assignment:
  1. Assigned to: JW00205
  2. Assigned by: JW00205
  3. Due Date: 13th August 2020
Is this due to the GCMS Notes request that was submitted on this date?

Finally, Notes:
  • Notes 2: Officer Review of Work Experience (Self Employed) - A11.2 has been met - Dated: 14th May 2020
  • Notes 1: Submitted updated passport - Already Updated. No Action Taken. No Response Required - Dated: 15th June 2020
The one thing I noticed was this:

After Application Assignment (Page 2), there is the section for Secondary Office(s) (Page 2-3). In this section, all the "Created" and "Updated" dates are wrong - click on link for image.

The created dates are "2010" in some and updated dates are "2014" in some. Is that something that might be causing a problem in reaching a final decision? Not concerned about receiving COPR as things stand right now - just don't want this to be the cause of some delay in the final decision.
The created dates are for offices. It indicates when eacb office was created in the system and by whom (sysadmin). This info is not helpful to us.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I called them today and they said a final decision was indeed made on my file! :) Looks like Ottawa is starting to pick up the pace, guys! Hopefully, there will be a bulk COPR release soon!
I called them on Monday and they said final decision is also made, application approved and virtual landing is next. I hope they pick our files soon! :) Myimmitracker shows that it has been kinda slow since late August to now.

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I called them on Monday and they said final decision is also made, application approved and virtual landing is next. I hope they pick our files soon! :) Myimmitracker shows that it has been kinda slow since late August to now.
So exciting! Congratulatulations!!! The agent couldn't tell me if my file is approved because the COPR file isn't issued yet haha but he did say "everything looks perfect" :p We're almost there!

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
this is awesome! congratulations !!!

Reactions: LaFontaine

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
So exciting! Congratulatulations!!! The agent couldn't tell me if my file is approved because the COPR file isn't issued yet haha but he did say "everything looks perfect" :p We're almost there!
How do you know the CoPR file isn't issued? : o

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations!!! Very happy for you!!! Are you inland or outland?

Faheem08003

Nov 30, 2019
I called IRCC in June and officer said everything is done on your application also my notes says my application has done since april 21. But still i did not receive copr. I am inland applicant but my wife is outland dependent applicant.

Reactions: Kanwal16

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I called IRCC in June and officer said everything is done on your application also my notes says my application has done since april 21. But still i did not receive copr. I am inland applicant but my wife is outland dependent applicant.
Your wife being outland is probably the reason you haven't received it yet.

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon

I received communication from IRCC, that as the principal applicant, once I receive a confirmation of permanent residency, I should send my dependents passport along with photos and a signed Annex A to for a confirmation of residency to be issued for him. My spouse is a U.S citizen residing in the U.S, and I am wondering whether he is supposed to fill out & sign Annex A, as well as mail the required additional documents or am I supposed to fill out & sign Annex A myself and send his passport copy and photos on his behalf, with his address listed in Annex A so it is delivered to him?

Thank you very much in advance.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi Members, I raised a webform and got the reply yesterday. It says
Criminality - valid
Background verification - in procress
Security - no t started
I mean really!!! after almost 8.5 months this is where my file is standing. It has not moved much after medical and biometrics. This response is more frustrating than the wait.

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Hi Members, I raised a webform and got the reply yesterday. It says
Criminality - valid
Background verification - in procress
Security - no t started
I mean really!!! after almost 8.5 months this is where my file is standing. It has not moved much after medical and biometrics. This response is more frustrating than the wait.
What’s your timeline?