Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That's a great update! At least something .... has anyone gotten a virtual interview or call yet on this forum? :

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone know about this
"Your responsible office has verified if your application meets eligibility requirement under the program which you have applied for". Bg verification is valid, criminality is valid. im outland pnp, aor 03-jan-20.

Please advice on this web form reply...particularly for eligibility
You are through bro, congrats. I would suggest ordering gcms notes one last time to get a clear picture

jd111

Aug 16, 2020
hi all, i wonder if someone could help me with my query. i am a FSW out land applicant, AOR Jan 7, 2020. estimated completion time was 7th july. I raised a web form 7th august and got a response 19th august. in the web form i asked about progress of application and specifically asked about eligibility review. web form response was as follows
  • The background verification are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
eligibility wasn't mentioned in response. my question is that it is normal to have all verification valid and eligibility review not initiated/ done. opinions would be much appreciated. many thanks

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
hi all, i wonder if someone could help me with my query. i am a FSW out land applicant, AOR Jan 7, 2020. estimated completion time was 7th july. I raised a web form 7th august and got a response 19th august. in the web form i asked about progress of application and specifically asked about eligibility review. web form response was as follows
eligibility wasn't mentioned in response. my question is that it is normal to have all verification valid and eligibility review not initiated/ done. opinions would be much appreciated. many thanks
They wouldn't start security if your eligibility wasn't valid. Ur app looks good. For more detailed info order gcms.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Eligibility is most likely valid. Now just wait for the travel restrictions to go away and you can start expecting PR after that. Stay patient. :)

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
I was residing in Canada from last 2 years and in feb I came to India for vacation. I have a work permit and I applied for TRV in India to return. And then Covid happened!! I’m stuck in India. Even TRV is in process since last four months!! I have emailed ircc for TRV on the travel exemption email. I have also attached employer letter indicating I have an essential job. I’m hoping to get a reply anytime soon. I have all the documents of my residence in Canada (lease, bills etc.). Can I send them all the documents and prove that I was residing and also explain my situation on a letter that I was here in India for a short time and planning to return to my job?

Or just do nothing and wait??
There is no harm on trying this.
As I understand that they will give you priority.

Reactions: Sandhya.S

Aksh202

Nov 9, 2019
Just to share, the reply received through web form
Eligibility Met
Criminal background Valid
Security background Valid
Medicals passed 17 Jan 2020
AOR 27 Dec 2019
PNP-O

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Guys here's my webform last August 14.
Eligibility Met ( Since March 2020)
Criminality: in process
Security: not initiated
AOR December 28, 2019

Do you think ordering GCMS would be helpful?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Just to share, the reply received through web form
Eligibility Met
Criminal background Valid
Security background Valid
Medicals passed 17 Jan 2020
AOR 27 Dec 2019
PNP-O
Hello there, would you mind if I ask when did you get your eligibility valid? Did you see any ghost update beforehand?

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
If your eligibility is passed, the chances of rejection are next to zero, barring any criminality, security or misrepresentation.
@legalfalcon thanks for your reply.
I again raised a web form last Thursday after 2 months since I got their reply that decision is made. This time the agent repliy was precised enough and told me the following;
. Your eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied are passed.

· The security verifications are currently valid.

· The criminality verifications are currently valid.

. The medical examination results on file are valid.

@legalfalcon : what should I understand from this pertaining to my application as there is nothing mentioned about background check..is it all ok and I should relax and wait for PPR?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited: