+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shane999

Jan 7, 2020
When did your medical expired ? Was it showing the below statement before it got renewed ?
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Yes it was showing you do not need medical exam. We will send you message if this changes.

Reactions: Aj9277

anirudh1996

Star Member
Feb 1, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello Anirudh ,

i am in sort of similar situation . Can you please give me cic number where you called from India. I am based in gurgaon.

regards
Gaurav
Hi Gaurav, I'm from Hyderabad.

Was using virtual Canadian number.

Textnow app gives you a virtual Canadian number, it's not directly available in India, download from their website

https://www.textnow.com/

✅ *Calling CIC by using TextNow App/any other similar service*(make sure to select a Canada area code). Try searching for Textnow on browser if you couldn't find it on play store, I was able to download from browser.

1- *CIC call centre* via TextNow App
1-888-242-2100
2- English *press 1*
3- immigration *press 1*
4- transfer to citizenship and imm can processing application *press 1*
5- status or processing times *press 1*
6- become permanent resident *press 2*
7- application starts with E *press 2*
8- then enter *application number* followed by #
9- listen to the entered number and *press 1* to confirm
10- enter the *year of birth* and then listen the entered number and *press 1* to confirm
11- hear the details
12- then *press 1* to check status (there will be a pause)
13- hear detailed status at the end *press 0* to speak to agent

What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
That’s where I believe every webform, GCMS notes request, phone call helps - to poke them to open the file. Documents and information in webform helps a lot - but avoid anything which will make you ineligible or reduce points.

I hated contacting them. But had I not, I think case would still be waiting. It’s going to be a while until they come back to the 4 month target completion time for EE profiles or Atleast the max of 6 months. Mine took 7 months and one week with extra lot poking. Wish they don’t create traffic for themselves with the delays and lack of transparency. If only GCMS info was viewable in our online login we could all be in peace including the agents.
Hey, I’m in a similar situation. I have all assessments Passed as per Webform and GCMS. Note 1 of GCMS also mentions “Application appears RFV” since May 2020. Whenever I call all they say is, everything is good with the file but it is awaiting a Final decision by the Officer. How can i get them to look at my file? I’ve reached the 6 months as well. Any advise / inputs?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hey, I’m in a similar situation. I have all assessments Passed as per Webform and GCMS. Note 1 of GCMS also mentions “Application appears RFV” since May 2020. Whenever I call all they say is, everything is good with the file but it is awaiting a Final decision by the Officer. How can i get them to look at my file? I’ve reached the 6 months as well. Any advise / inputs?
I was in the same boat. As per GCMS notes I found three things which I tried to address with them in different means:
1. I was assigned to a group called Covid pace. When I said I am within Canada in a phone call they removed me from it.
2. My case had a assignment date of June 10th. The assigned officer looked at my file on June 30th and assigned me back to Covid pace group.
3. CoR - country of residence field was showing for me USA instead of Canada. I was in USA when I applied, but I had moved into Canada using work permit beginning of the year.

As another candidate found out, the VOs were closed until June 2nd. That’s why the assigned officer didn’t look at my case on assigned date because of work load. And I was suspecting that they have put me on hold because of border closure when he eventually got to my file based on the CoR field.

Apart from the phone calls where I repeatedly told them that I was in Canada, I decided to submit webform. The call center agents are more read only access people. They give us info but can not action on the case. But webform gives input to the agents. The webform data they always try to write into the case if it’s valid.

My webforms which had only words and no documents didn’t have any action. Started getting generic response. Even once got a message stating to use for urgent case only! So I started attaching proof documents in my webform. I needed to prove them that I am inside Canada. So I uploaded my ontario drivers license and my daughters Ontario school report card. Then in another webform I also submitted my phone/tv/internet bill which showed my usage data and also my current phone number.

Another thing I did is to crop the sections from my GCMS notes and highlighted where it had CoR field as USA for me and my daughter. And wrote a document with those highlighted sections stating that it should be Canada.

Within few days got approval. May have been coincidental. But this is what I did.

Try reading GCMS notes thoroughly. Assessment, Assignment, Groups, Client details, Notes. If you find anything of concern highlight and ask them.

If you are Outland then it’s probably that your VAC/VO isn’t operating normally and borders are closed. Just continue to read information on when they open.

All the best!

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
I can’t thank you enough for giving such a selfless and detailed response! Thank you :)
I am Outland and the VACs are closed in my country, I guess that would be the reason. I’ve however, sent them a Webform with snapshots of GCMS where it mentions everything is in the clear & RFV. Let’s hope they atleast open the file. Anyway, Congratulations and wish you luck! Thanks once again.

Reactions: EssGee

ser93

Jul 27, 2020
Hello! So my AOR is for December 2019 and the 6 months mark was end of June + I am applying Express Entry from outside of Canada; I raised a webform to ask about my application and I got the following:
· The application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
· The eligibility review is complete.
· The security background verifications are valid.
· The criminal background verifications are valid.
· The medical examination results on file are valid.
Any idea what any of this means?? Would it be a good idea to raise another webform (and if yes, what should I ask)??
(Thank you in advance!)

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
I think it looks good. Most probably eligibility is ok, since they have finished the security check. You might ask whether your eligibility is a pass/ meets requirements. Secondly you may ask final decision.

Reactions: ser93

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Moving to 7 1/2 months after submission end of this week. Not sure what else I can do to speed this up. Webforms and calling are not going to make a difference since the agents do not make final decisions and everything already sit at "passed". Frustration continues.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Moving to 7 1/2 months after submission end of this week. Not sure what else I can do to speed this up. Webforms and calling are not going to make a difference since the agents do not make final decisions and everything already sit at "passed". Frustration continues.
My AOR is 4 days later than yours and my eligibility is still Reviewed Required by Officer. Since I cannot do anything else so I have decided that I should try something new in the meantime. This week I will go to the beach and enjoy some fishing games on my own. Waiting anxiously is really mentally wearing!

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
I can understand your's taking a bit more time as your application is Outland (from your signature) and with all boarders closed, slows that process way down .I am inland CEC with all passed for some time already. Wish it can get moving already.

@dasha0609

Star Member
Aug 24, 2019
Has anyone seen this?

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html?fbclid=IwAR3w4WIcXLPI0wMITXynY5qto1tRdi9CPyR8ZVsbIqF2SuBOmYZr50YAOMo#approved-expire

"You can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now if you plan to stay and settle here. If you’re planning on coming temporarily and leaving again, you can’t do that right now unless you meet a different travel exemption"

That's good news, right? Unless I am not understanding something. People with COPR can now travel as long as they are travelling to settle and not do the soft landing.

Reactions: kthlnkrby