+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
ok ...good. Do u mind sharing what are they seeking? Do they just want job responsibilities and work experience or something more ?
and where are u from?
They just asked about cv/resume with detailed duties. I think they want to confirm NOC. I am from Ukraine

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Just got the same. What is your progress since that time?
I submitted webform right after I submitted CV/Resume, and webform reply said that security is started, which wasn’t the case before. For me they asked a brief description though, not a detailed one, don’t know if that makes a difference or if it even means anything :rolleyes:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
I submitted webform right after I submitted CV/Resume, and webform reply said that security is started, which wasn’t the case before. For me they asked a brief description though, not a detailed one, don’t know if that makes a difference or if it even means anything :rolleyes:
Thanks for reply. Finger crossed! Hopefully security will be passed too the end of August and then open borders and pprs for outlanders ;)

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Can i know the link to raise webform? When i raise it is raised under technical difficulties and get standard answer that application is in progress and delay is due to covid

Kkdpns

Dec 5, 2019
Any FSW-O candidate with December AOR who have received PPR? If yes, what was your AOR date ?

Thanks in advance!

Truong Nguyen

Oct 6, 2018
Any FSW-O candidate with December AOR who have received PPR? If yes, what was your AOR date ?

Thanks in advance!
Sadly, no outlanders have received their pprs so far. Things are just getting moving this month so we'll have to wait for good news in august.

lanbo64

Jul 13, 2020
I got my GCMS and my eligibility got review required. The following information is all about the review require. I have heard that I should proactive raise a CSE to upload what they need. But from the note I really couldn't see details information on it.

But my boss told me that he got a call from IRCC to ask about me. He confirmed with them that I actually work here.

Any helps are so much appreciated!

PUI22

Jun 24, 2020
I got my GCMS and my eligibility got review required. The following information is all about the review require. I have heard that I should proactive raise a CSE to upload what they need. But from the note I really couldn't see details information on it.

But my boss told me that he got a call from IRCC to ask about me. He confirmed with them that I actually work here.

Any helps are so much appreciated!

I also ordered my GCMS notes in June after i received a ghost update but sadly my eligibility which had been previously reviewed and "MET" changed to interview recommended by another officer. I haven't received any further instructions from them. My visa office is Accra. Really sad! Any information on how to prepare for the interview will be much appreciated.

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I also ordered my GCMS notes in June after i received a ghost update but sadly my eligibility which had been previously reviewed and "MET" changed to interview recommended by another officer. I haven't received any further instructions from them. My visa office is Accra. Really sad! Any information on how to prepare for the interview will be much appreciated.
Hi,

How did you know that it was ‘MET’ previously. Was it through GCMS?

Thanks

PUI22

Jun 24, 2020
Hi,

How did you know that it was ‘MET’ previously. Was it through GCMS?

Thanks
yes it was through the GCMS notes. A earlier note had accessed my work experience and all and wrote eligibility met but the was done in January. So there was no activity since then until I ordered my GCMS notes and i got a ghost update. when i ordered the second note to know what the ghost update was, there was a more recent note that stated "upon review of education, employment and financial documents, eligibility pending and at page 2 of the GCMS notes, they wrote interview recommended. so i guess the ghost update was a request for interview

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
just a quick question, has IRCC started issuing PPR for outland FSWs?
It has been 7 months since AOR, really have no idea when can move to Canada...