+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lanbo64

Jul 13, 2020
I wouldn't be worried. Where are you located in Canada?
I live in Toronto Area, Ontario. So I don't think the "local immigration office" relates to my current location.

There's nothing to worry about your file. Just a little more patience and you'd be soon celebrating. All the best.
Thank you for the information. Hopefully we will see the good new soon.

I have a similar reply. Security has not be initiated yet. I though I was the only one from December's AOR, whose security is not valid yet... I am not along now!!! :)
More over latest update in my profile is from Ferbruary as per GCMS notes...
And what is weird, in NOTE 2 I have saw "Ready to Finalize"...
Looks like we are on the same boat. You are not alone. I think the GCMS is more accurate than the webform, so you may get the good news soon.

MnM-2001

Jul 14, 2020
Hey all,

Sending my query second time now... Really hope some help

AOR : 07/12/2019
Category : PNP - outland
Biometrics : 02/01/2020
Medical : 07/01/2020
Webforms : 3 times
GCMS : 3 times

As per latest GCMS
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : s.15(1)

Query :

1. Info sharing : system error for primary applicant, dependent : NRT

2. Outgoing correspondence :
Info required : Kit, application forms
No ADR mail received and the due date was 13/07/2020

Bhandohal9

Nov 8, 2019
Hey all,

Sending my query second time now... Really hope some help

AOR : 07/12/2019
Category : PNP - outland
Biometrics : 02/01/2020
Medical : 07/01/2020
Webforms : 3 times
GCMS : 3 times

As per latest GCMS
Eligibility : Passed
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Security : s.15(1)

Query :

1. Info sharing : system error for primary applicant, dependent : NRT

2. Outgoing correspondence :
Info required : Kit, application forms
No ADR mail received and the due date was 13/07/2020
Hi
I too had s(15)1 , doesn’t mean much if your record is clear. Security Verifications will be valid soon( within a month or so)
1. NRT - no reportable trace ( means no adverse info found when checked with USA/Aus/NZ....that’s good )

2. I too had a outgoing correspondence with due date 2020/02/05, with ‘Status: not started’ and ‘document: Application transferred’
Nothing to worry
It’s a waiting game now( AOR-17Dec PNP-O ) GCMS Info as of 29/06/2020

MnM-2001

Jul 14, 2020
Hi
I too had s(15)1 , doesn’t mean much if your record is clear. Security Verifications will be valid soon( within a month or so)
1. NRT - no reportable trace ( means no adverse info found when checked with USA/Aus/NZ....that’s good )

2. I too had a outgoing correspondence with due date 2020/02/05, with ‘Status: not started’ and ‘document: Application transferred’
Nothing to worry
It’s a waiting game now( AOR-17Dec PNP-O ) GCMS Info as of 29/06/2020
Thanks for your reply but what about
PA info sharing : error
And what is : kit,application form

Limeydc13

Feb 18, 2020
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Web form response after my 3rd GU last July 9. Hoping that I'm on the right track.

In the meantime, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility assessment is currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical results on file are currently valid.

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Guys, I have got ADR 10 minutes ago - CV\Resume for me and my spouse... There are no 100% info is it a good sign or not. Somebody think it is security screening what could take 6+ month, but other says - it means nothing and it is normal and you shouldn't worry. So, does anybody has some useful information for what to be ready?

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Guys, I have got ADR 10 minutes ago - CV\Resume for me and my spouse... There are no 100% info is it a good sign or not. Somebody think it is security screening what could take 6+ month, but other says - it means nothing and it is normal and you shouldn't worry. So, does anybody has some useful information for what to be ready?
Nothing to worry about maybe office is reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements.
8 months from AOR, I received an ADR for Spouse's Income/Job details. After submitting the documents our eligibility was cleared a month later (followed by criminal/security checks).

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Nothing to worry about maybe office is reviewing if you meet eligibility requirements.
8 months from AOR, I received an ADR for Spouse's Income/Job details. After submitting the documents our eligibility was cleared a month later (followed by criminal/security checks).
Thanks for your reply! It's very valuable! What is strange, I thought eligibility was already passed based on webform reply:
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia
Anyway, let's see what will happen next

Kiara02

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Thanks for your reply! It's very valuable! What is strange, I thought eligibility was already passed based on webform reply:

Anyway, let's see what will happen next
My webform reply explicitly mentioned about Eligibility.

Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Montreal, Quebec.

Submit the required documents and you should be fine! Good luck :)

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi someone else in this forum also received same request of resume. Just go few pages back and u will find it. S/He is also pnp outland. I remember it as i m also pnp outland and was wondering why ircc requires resume?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hello all,
I just received ADR asking for a CV/Resume with a brief summary of education and work.
PNP Outland
AOR 9 December, 2019
VO is CIO Sydney NS.
Anybody heard of such request?
Just got the same. What is your progress since that time?

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hi someone else in this forum also received same request of resume. Just go few pages back and u will find it. S/He is also pnp outland. I remember it as i m also pnp outland and was wondering why ircc requires resume?
Thanks for hint ;) already found that post

Haydi

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hi,

May I know the province nominated you.

Thanks