+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

lanbo64

Jul 13, 2020
Hi all,

I have been silently reading this forum for quite a bit long time, and this is my first time to post here. I am feeling very stress because I got the reply of the webform, but it is somehow different from many of you here.

CEC inland
AOR: Dec 26, 2019

This is the reply I got:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the
eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have
applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is
needed.

* The security background verification has not been initiated.

* The criminal background verification is in process.

· Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration
office in Montreal, Quebec.

I saw that most of you guys' application is currently at CIO/CPC in Ottawa or Sydney, but mine is at a "local immigration office" in Montreal. Anyone knows what is the difference between the CIO/CPC and a "local immigration office"? If my application is in a "local immigration office", does it mean that I am getting trouble?

GCMS has been applied and still waiting, but any replies and answers here are much appreciated!

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I sent webform to HKVO yesterday and received the reply below:

This message is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Hong Kong.

Please be advised that your application is in queue for review. Our office will contact you with further instructions or a final decision once the immigration officer’s review is complete.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Any one has idea what does "your application is in queue for review" mean? Is it a normal step before ppr or does it mean that special review is required for my case?
Thank you all and I look forward to your ideas.
They have hundreds of applications, and you are in queue, and one day you will get lucky and they will process your application. Be patient :)

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi all,

I have been silently reading this forum for quite a bit long time, and this is my first time to post here. I am feeling very stress because I got the reply of the webform, but it is somehow different from many of you here.

CEC inland

This is the reply I got:

applied,

needed.

I saw that most of you guys' application is currently at CIO/CPC in Ottawa or Sydney, but mine is at a "local immigration office" in Montreal. Anyone knows what is the difference between the CIO/CPC and a "local immigration office"? If my application is in a "local immigration office", does it mean that I am getting trouble?

GCMS has been applied and still waiting, but any replies and answers here are much appreciated!
I wouldn't be worried. Where are you located in Canada?

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Hi all,

CEC inland

This is the reply I got:

applied,

needed.

There's nothing alarming about your file. It is just that your file is being processed and they have updated you about the current status. The file can be in a local Visa office for a number of reasons and that differs from case to case.

CIO stands for Centralized Intake Office (where ALL applications go for initial processing)
CPC stands for Case processing centers (where an application may move to after initial processing at CIO)
For Inland applicants It may go to local visa office for further processing.

There's nothing to worry about your file. Just a little more patience and you'd be soon celebrating. All the best.

MnM-2001

Jul 14, 2020
Hi Everyone,
We have PNP- outland AOR dated 07-dec-2019
Like many eager souls here.. We too are waiting for the golden mail.. And in that apprehension have submitted few webforms and requested GCMS notes..my latest GCMS notes has two issues that need help from this group..
1. Info sharing : system error (for primary applicant, dependent applicant is showing NRT)
2. Under outgoing correspondence section it mentions "item requested : kit, application forms" ..we have not received any mail with respect to any document requirements... Due date mentioned in GCMS notes for the same was 13/07/2020
Appreciate response on this from. The group.
Thanks!

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
Score: 44X

Outland
Timeline: 22 days remaining
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 12 Sep
Assessment: 22 Oct
Decision in Progress: November 18
OINP Nomination: December 6
Notification from IRCC: December 6
Accepted nomination: December 6. CRS 10XX.
ITA accepted: Dec 11, 2019
AOR: December 24, 2019
Biometrics Invite: Dec 2020
Medical Passed: Jan 15, 2020

Awaiting PR:
VO: Accra, Africa

Webform response is always generic- says contact visa office. Who gets the same response?
Because it is Local Visa Office that is not located in Canada. All you need to is to get the Ghana Visa Office email and contact them for update

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hi all,

CEC inland

This is the reply I got:

applied,

needed.

I have a similar reply. Security has not be initiated yet. I though I was the only one from December's AOR, whose security is not valid yet... I am not along now!!! :)
More over latest update in my profile is from Ferbruary as per GCMS notes...
And what is weird, in NOTE 2 I have saw "Ready to Finalize"...
I thought it's almost done, but security not initiated as per webform...
No ADR, no GU, nothing.

2020PR

Nov 20, 2019
My visa office is also Accra. I have raised a web form three times and the response have all been genetic - "contact visa office".
I got to know my visa office in the second response but that was the only update. So in the third web form, I choose Accra. But the response still came back generic saying "contact visa office". I have decided to order for my notes.

PNP outland (AINP)
Feb, 8
ALL ACCRA PEOPLE TO SEND MAIL TO Email: accra@international.gc.ca.

Reactions: Mike@2019

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
ohh!!! that some news. Hope ircc finds some way to finalise and inform outland candidates if canada continues to close the borders , but i really hope this should not happen. We have to keep on waiting nothing much we can do here.
US Canada border is separate order than the other countries. Shouldn’t be mixed or considered as reference if you are elsewhere than USA. The situation in USA isn’t getting better and states are closing again whatever they opened. However other countries could have different decision - specially for immigrants. Should wait and watch.

Reactions: @dasha0609

psrikanthm

May 15, 2019
Hi, I am also a silent reader here.

CEC inland
AOR: Dec 04, 2019

For the webform I raised on June 10th this is the reply I got -

· Your application was received via your account on December 4, 2019.

· Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• The security background verification is in process.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

And the webform I raised on July 7th has standard reply that "we are still processing your application because of Covid .... "

Are there any CEC inland applicants from December still waiting or I am the only one ?

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018

CEC inland

And the webform I raised on July 7th has standard reply that "we are still processing your application because of Covid .... "

Are there any CEC inland applicants from December still waiting or I am the only one ?
Try calling them.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019

CEC inland

Yeah , m also waiting