Outland
Timeline: 22 days remaining
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 12 Sep
Assessment: 22 Oct
Decision in Progress: November 18
OINP Nomination: December 6
Notification from IRCC: December 6
Accepted nomination: December 6. CRS 10XX.
ITA accepted: Dec 11, 2019
AOR: December 24, 2019
Biometrics Invite: Dec 2020
Medical Passed: Jan 15, 2020

Awaiting PR:
VO: Accra, Africa

Webform response is always generic- says contact visa office. Who gets the same response?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys, I have been a silent reader here.I finally got my COPR

CEC Inland
AOR- Dec 14, 2019
COPR- July 07, 2020
VO - Ottawa

I asked for web form twice, in April and June

I am happy to answer any question you might have
Congratulations! Did you have a landing interview (phone call) or did you just receive an email?

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Hi there. This is very helpful. Do you mind sharing the response from IRCC regarding this?
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Score: 44X

Outland
Timeline: 22 days remaining
NOI: 15 August
Submitted: 12 Sep
Assessment: 22 Oct
Decision in Progress: November 18
OINP Nomination: December 6
Notification from IRCC: December 6
Accepted nomination: December 6. CRS 10XX.
ITA accepted: Dec 11, 2019
AOR: December 24, 2019
Biometrics Invite: Dec 2020
Medical Passed: Jan 15, 2020

Awaiting PR:
VO: Accra, Africa

Webform response is always generic- says contact visa office. Who gets the same response?
My visa office is also Accra. I have raised a web form three times and the response have all been genetic - "contact visa office".
I got to know my visa office in the second response but that was the only update. So in the third web form, I choose Accra. But the response still came back generic saying "contact visa office". I have decided to order for my notes.

PNP outland (AINP)
Feb, 8

Reactions: ThePatientApplicant

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Hi,
Has anybody ordered GCMS or CBSA notes amid the pandemic? There used to be a thought that CBSA notes are faster than GCMS during normal times, is it the same now?
Thank you

Joenelly

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
My visa office is also Accra. I have raised a web form three times and the response have all been genetic - "contact visa office".
I got to know my visa office in the second response but that was the only update. So in the third web form, I choose Accra. But the response still came back generic saying "contact visa office". I have decided to order for my notes.

PNP outland (AINP)
Feb, 8
Seems like it's a thing with applications in Accra Office. I raised a webform twice.

The 1st asked me to include my details in the request mail which I already filled out so they can access my file.

I did and resent it and got a response days later that my application was in Accra and invited me to contact them directly. I wonder why.

I'm planning to call this week and also order GCMS note as well.

AOR - 20th Feb
PNP outland.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi,
Has anybody ordered GCMS or CBSA notes amid the pandemic? There used to be a thought that CBSA notes are faster than GCMS during normal times, is it the same now?
Thank you
GCMS notes seems to be coming in less than 30 days for people who self apply within Canada - even amidst the pandemic. 30 days is the max.

How does CBSA notes help for the PR application status? Please share some insight. Hearing for the first time unlike GCMS notes which has the PR case details.

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
GCMS notes seems to be coming in less than 30 days for people who self apply within Canada - even amidst the pandemic. 30 days is the max.

How does CBSA notes help for the PR application status? Please share some insight. Hearing for the first time unlike GCMS notes which has the PR case details.
Thank you for the response. According to those who have ordered these types of notes before, CBSA notes are the same as GCMS, but containing info about SS and RR

Reactions: EssGee

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Seems like it's a thing with applications in Accra Office. I raised a webform twice.

The 1st asked me to include my details in the request mail which I already filled out so they can access my file.

I did and resent it and got a response days later that my application was in Accra and invited me to contact them directly. I wonder why.

AOR - 20th Feb
PNP outland.
I guess the only way for us in Accra VO is to order a GCMS note. I may order in August just to see if there is progress in my Application.
ON PNP Outland
AOR 20 December

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019

AOR - 20th Feb
PNP outland.
I have just ordered for my GCMS notes today. With Accra visa office, I can't rely on web form.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
I have just ordered for my GCMS notes today. With Accra visa office, I can't rely on web form.
Of a buddy:

Got a GCMS with no sufficient info. We are applying for another one in July. Took less than 3 weeks to get GCMS from Toronto.

Seem like Accra is known to be a snail . Is there any news true about some Accra applications being moved to Hong Kong ? I remember some Accra applications were to London UK in 2017.

Accra should do better, we don’t even if the officers are back in Ghana!!

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Of a buddy:

Got a GCMS with no sufficient info. We are applying for another one in July. Took less than 3 weeks to get GCMS from Toronto.

Seem like Accra is known to be a snail . Is there any news true about some Accra applications being moved to Hong Kong ? I remember some Accra applications were to London UK in 2017.

Accra should do better, we don’t even if the officers are back in Ghana!!
Even very few officers in Ottawa, Canada is what I heard from customer service in Canada. Looks like a global problem.