+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
I have a question from someone who might have sent photos with COPR. After how many days after receiving the photos do they update your account ? My photo was delivered in IRCC Montreal on Wednesday, today is Friday and it has not been updated on my CIC account. I am sure someone already might have sent the photos before me,

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
It was all over , initially file was in Edmonton, then it went to Ottawa where it was finalized, they sent it my local office in Hamilton, but for some reason I got COPR from Montreal. Lol
That's crazy! haha You must be over the moon to have finally received your COPR. Congrats again! And thank you for updating us.

Reactions: Iam_cracker

Akki9172

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hello guys I need some suggestions. I have applied for PR through Express Entry and my AOR was December 27th 2019. Currently I am residing in USA and my profile says its 100% complete. I understand for outland applicants it might take more time for PPR and COPR. I was thinking whenever as early as possible to shift to India as I need to be with family in these tough situation. So we have option to change the address on the file. I just wanted to know if anyone have any idea that if I do that will the file then will take more time or what process it will fall under? Or is it just for information in what VAC we should submit the passport after PPR Request?

Thank you

Reactions: AugirIND

AugirIND

Jun 22, 2020
Hello guys I need some suggestions. I have applied for PR through Express Entry and my AOR was December 27th 2019. Currently I am residing in USA and my profile says its 100% complete. I understand for outland applicants it might take more time for PPR and COPR. I was thinking whenever as early as possible to shift to India as I need to be with family in these tough situation. So we have option to change the address on the file. I just wanted to know if anyone have any idea that if I do that will the file then will take more time or what process it will fall under? Or is it just for information in what VAC we should submit the passport after PPR Request?

Thank you
We are in a similar situation. Just that I am the primary applicant and my spouse is in a different country and wants to come back to India. Can he submit his passport to the Indian VAC office as and when the PPR comes?

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Hi all,
Just received an answer for the webform enquiry and it says:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
Plus, there was a ghost update when I signed in to the system in the morning.
Is it a good sign? AOR is December 9, Outland PNP
Hi my AOR too was Dec 9th. Is the ghost update you saw in your profile the first so far?

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Hi all,

Hi I tried raising a webform too for more information on my application but I was given a generic response. Nothing about my criminality and security check. Please how did you ask to get these exact answers. Thanks

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hi all,

Most probably yes. Especially as a outlander your file is being processed, that’s a very good sign for all of the outlanders.