+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
The "NOTES" section in the last few pages is where you get a lot of the useful information :) You can also see here if you've passed your security stage. The notes are organized in order of most recent activity so "notes.1" will be what they worked on last. note #1 for me says "***PACE*** FINDEC pending" which means my file is now awaiting for the senior officer to review it and make the final decision. I hope this helps!
I found the "Pending Findec" under the title Associations - Organizations and entities. The name is CN COVID PACE. I have been pending since April 27th wow.

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
I found the "Pending Findec" under the title Associations - Organizations and entities. The name is CN COVID PACE. I have been pending since April 27th wow.
Join the club haha I'm also under covid pace. The Ottawa office is apparently working at a very reduced capacity due to covid. The call agent said they have no approximate time of when they will all return to the office. He said they are taking it one day at a time...
They did an all-program draw for express entry a few days ago though, so I'm hopeful we will see some movement soon!

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Join the club haha I'm also under covid pace. The Ottawa office is apparently working at a very reduced capacity due to covid. The call agent said they have no approximate time of when they will all return to the office. He said they are taking it one day at a time...
They did an all-program draw for express entry a few days ago though, so I'm hopeful we will see some movement soon!
Yeah I know... I also saw that my file was sent from Edmonton to Ottawa and noted as a "workload (re)-distribution". And all-program draw is definitely good news, hopefully people in Ontario will go back to work soon :)

Reactions: LaFontaine

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I really wish IRCC provided clear instructions in terms of next steps on COVID Pace files for all outland applicants.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I really wish IRCC provided clear instructions in terms of next steps on COVID Pace files for all outland applicants.
No one in this world can give clear next steps for Covid right? So much uncertainty... but Canada gives priority to safety. Should wish and pray for the best!

I just found out that my GCMS file does have Covid pace in Organization section even though it isn’t in Group section anymore. One agent said my assigned officer isn’t probably working. Looks like they don’t let the officers work from home considering data security in Canada.

Is any other candidate who is present inside Canada having Covid pace mentioned in their GCMS notes? Please let me know... trying to understand whether Covid pace is because of border closure or office closure.

Reactions: c5_sa

Canadachief

Jul 10, 2020
Please I got this reply from a webform I raised June 30th. I'm AOR, JAN 8th

· The application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

· The eligibility review is complete.

· The security background verifications have not been initiated.

· The criminal background verifications are valid.

The eligibility is not stated as VALID or PASSED.....
What does complete actually mean?

dreamer17

Nov 26, 2019
Got the below response from my latest webform enquiry:

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.
We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Is this almost approved already? Or do I need to wait yet for a final decision?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
The "NOTES" section in the last few pages is where you get a lot of the useful information :) You can also see here if you've passed your security stage. The notes are organized in order of most recent activity so "notes.1" will be what they worked on last. note #1 for me says "***PACE*** FINDEC pending" which means my file is now awaiting for the senior officer to review it and make the final decision. I hope this helps!
Thank you for this explanation... In my GCMS notes, where I have Note1 it says : ALL VALID Ready to finalize! Do you think that it means I am at the final decision stage?... Please help me understand my note better!!! Thank you!

Reactions: EssGee

neo_k2

Sep 26, 2019
Hi all,
Just received an answer for the webform enquiry and it says:

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid
Plus, there was a ghost update when I signed in to the system in the morning.
Is it a good sign? AOR is December 9, Outland PNP

ehsanpourtorab

Feb 11, 2019
BC PNP, AOR December 29, 2019, received webform response:
The security background verification is in process.

My work permit expiry date was: June 30, 2020
PR Estimated completion date: June 29, 2020
Applied for Bridging Open Work Permit: June 25, 2020

They just refused my Bridging Open Work Permit (because I didn't upload the PNC letter, they didn't ask for it in the checklist and didn't ask me to upload it either), they just sent a refusal letter and expired my work permit. I got suspended from work and I am not allowed to work anymore and have no idea when it's gonna be completed.

What are they doing to people's lives in this situation?

SlyDigits

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
08-05-2019
BC PNP, AOR December 29, 2019, received webform response:
The security background verification is in process.

My work permit expiry date was: June 30, 2020
PR Estimated completion date: June 29, 2020
Applied for Bridging Open Work Permit: June 25, 2020

They just refused my Bridging Open Work Permit (because I didn't upload the PNC letter, they didn't ask for it in the checklist and didn't ask me to upload it either), they just sent a refusal letter and expired my work permit. I got suspended from work and I am not allowed to work anymore and have no idea when it's gonna be completed.

What are they doing to people's lives in this situation?
By PNC letter, I am guessing you meant PNP letter, is that right?