File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Dear friends, I have just received my GCMS notes recently. I have read briefly and found out that my application has eligibility review required in Assessment section but in Eligibility section in the latest Assessment: 1 it was stated that Status: Passed-Candidate.

https://ibb.co/SdFnD0J
https://ibb.co/Vw9GPj1
https://ibb.co/XjWZTrK

Do you have any idea??

PS: sorry I forgot the most important page:

https://ibb.co/TBSdYKL

I don't see any reason why case processing agent put eligibility as Review Required because everything is clear based on comments. He reviewed and verified all the points. No negative comment whatsoever.

You are in good shape.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Dear friends, I have just received my GCMS notes recently. I have read briefly and found out that my application has eligibility review required in Assessment section but in Eligibility section in the latest Assessment: 1 it was stated that Status: Passed-Candidate.

https://ibb.co/SdFnD0J
https://ibb.co/Vw9GPj1
https://ibb.co/XjWZTrK

Do you have any idea??

PS: sorry I forgot the most important page:

https://ibb.co/TBSdYKL
Hi. Can you tell me which gcms org did you choose? I am planning to order one for myself. Thanks!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Oh please stop this fear mongering. It’s because PNP/ CEC are mostly INLAND / Canadian experience/ have less applications. No need to allocate additional resources at the airport border control to process outlanders, no need to enforce quarantine for everyone landing and also less pressure on outlanders to find jobs/ apartments when many businesses etc still remain closed. Like most countries, once the condition improves and they move to a new phase, businesses and travel open - that is when we will likely see COPR for outlanders.
The assumption that IRCC aren’t communicating their intentions because Canadians aren’t rude or direct is laughable. From GCMS notes we can see in many that final approval took place during lockdown and COPR is generated but not sent. Because Outlanders are assigned to the “Covid Pace” category. Considering the wording - Covid PACE (definition: speed/ rate). Implying that these applications are subject to a reduced application speed/ rate until the Covid situation improves.
IRCC would not waste resources finalising applications, transferring them to local offices so they are ‘ready to go’ once the green light comes. People are anxious enough without statements like that.
Very good post.

People are also forgetting most of Canadian embassies are closed until further notice. So, I don't understand how people are expecting to receive PPR (for visa stamping) when the embassy that suppose to process it is closed!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I don't see any reason why case processing agent put eligibility as Review Required because everything is clear based on comments. He reviewed and verified all the points. No negative comment whatsoever.

You are in good shape.
Thank you. I think the case processing agent only suggested the officer to double check everything again before making final decision since I could see they mentioned “ready to finalize” in their evaluation.

Thank you buddy. Much appreciate.

Reactions: nns14

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi. Can you tell me which gcms org did you choose? I am planning to order one for myself. Thanks!
Hello friend, I ordered this via https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/. Their service is okay. I also ordered another one via https://www.getgcms.com/ in April but that one is still on hold. However, it’s very common for everyone here to see their first order being hung while the second was smooth as a whistle. You could choose any of them.

Reactions: Rakshiruby

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Got response from webform today about my application. Seem very generic eventhough I did ask for dates on when checks were completed etc.

AOR 19 Dec
CEC Inland
---------------
Case Processing Center - Ottawa

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process in the Case Processing Center in Ottawa.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

-----------------------
Thoughts?

Reactions: Arago

Arago

May 16, 2020
is there anybody inland applicant who still waiting their Copr and stuck at eligibility???

mine has been 7 month already and since that i send a few webforms and still nothing has been changes or i never got a ghost update whatsoever.

ircc said my application is being process in Ottawa but i am literally stuck at eligibility.

i don't know but i think i will be the one who gonna get copr after really really long time.

my visa expired even though i applied Bowp, i am tied with LMIA so that i am not able to work somewhere else(also haven't got it yet) , my workplace hasn't open yet

everything comes to me very stressful.

i know there are people handling the worst situation than mine but just saying that this is just torturing. losing patience.

hope that everyone could get what they wish for and good luck to you all !!!!

bye~

Aor 12.02 EE-FST

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
is there anybody inland applicant who still waiting their Copr and stuck at eligibility???

mine has been 7 month already and since that i send a few webforms and still nothing has been changes or i never got a ghost update whatsoever.

ircc said my application is being process in Ottawa but i am literally stuck at eligibility.

i don't know but i think i will be the one who gonna get copr after really really long time.

my visa expired even though i applied Bowp, i am tied with LMIA so that i am not able to work somewhere else(also haven't got it yet) , my workplace hasn't open yet

everything comes to me very stressful.

i know there are people handling the worst situation than mine but just saying that this is just torturing. losing patience.

hope that everyone could get what they wish for and good luck to you all !!!!

bye~

Aor 12.02 EE-FST
Can you share the latest response you received from them?

Arago

May 16, 2020
Can you share the latest response you received from them?
Good day Go Ara,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on December 2, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

this is from yesterday july 2th 2020

and i got same reply before about a month ago and in between

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Good day Go Ara,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· Your application was received via your account on December 2, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

o You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.

• The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
· Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC-O) in Ottawa, Ontario.

this is from yesterday july 2th 2020

and i got same reply before about a month ago and in between
The web form says your eligibility is in progress. From where did you hear/get your eligibility is review required?

Best to order GCMS from ATIP website. It is free for inland applicants and is the most accurate state of your application.

Reactions: dayocanny and Arago

Arago

May 16, 2020
The web form says your eligibility is in progress. From where did you hear/get your eligibility is review required?

Best to order GCMS from ATIP website. It is free for inland applicants and is the most accurate state of your application.
Actually i order gcms note few days ago and waiting and i do not understand what you said about eligibility review required???????

i was talked to an agent from ircc and he told me that just in progress other than that he couldn't confirm that how far my file has been process or when i could get approve, or my application is really in progress. i am just saying that i getting same reply without any update so made me think that my file is not really in processing. that is my guessing.

anyway thanks for the suggestion!!!

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Actually i order gcms note few days ago and waiting and i do not understand what you said about eligibility review required???????

i was talked to an agent from ircc and he told me that just in progress other than that he couldn't confirm that how far my file has been process or when i could get approve, or my application is really in progress. i am just saying that i getting same reply without any update so made me think that my file is not really in processing. that is my guessing.

anyway thanks for the suggestion!!!
Review required is put by the case processing agent if he/she wants the visa officer to closely check something in your eligibility (work experience, proof of funds, etc...). It doesn't necessarily mean something bad. In any case, yours doesn't say that, so eligibility will remain in progress until said visa officer passes it.

Just wait for the ordered notes. That will give you a clear picture. Remember most of the people are still waiting as processing times are impacted by the pandemic.

Reactions: Arago

Arago

May 16, 2020
Review required is put by the case processing agent if he/she wants the visa officer to closely check something in your eligibility (work experience, proof of funds, etc...). It doesn't necessarily mean something bad. In any case, yours doesn't say that, so eligibility will remain in progress until said visa officer passes it.

Just wait for the ordered notes. That will give you a clear picture. Remember most of the people are still waiting as processing times are impacted by the pandemic.
thanks for kind reply and calming me down little.

all the best!!!

Reactions: nns14

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hey guys,

Got my COPR yesterday (July 3)!!! Received a "unknown caller ID" call from an officer asking me to confirm my email/mailing address. After 15-20 min I received an email with COPR letter and an update in my CIC account. The application is still said "submitted" in my CIC account tho.

My timeline: (FSW Inland)

AOR: Nov 30
Med Passed: Dec 12
Ghost update: 1 after med passed and 1 in early April. Raised a webform after I hit 100% (May 30) and got a response that everything was passed.

Also, the officer said right now to get PR card it would take ~6 months with all the backlogs they have, so I was told to apply ASAP.

Thank you & good luck to all of you who are waiting.

Last edited: