+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
@December2019 ,

How come people are getting answers from cic customer care center regarding criminal check, back ground check date, and expected date to receive ?
i have called today cic customer care, they dint said much what ever we see on EE profile online for us, they are able to see the same.
looks like edmonton office has workload and could not able to process them on time, i have seen comments from people those files transferred from edmonton to ottawa processed fast.

My aor-dec-11th,2019
cec-inland (family application wife and husband)
medicals-dec-24th,2019 passed.
biometerics-dec-31st,2019 completed.

Not much from here,anyone in the same situation ?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Urgent application? Name one person on here who doesnt feel his/her application should not be considered urgent/important.
And, the website clearly states you are well within your rights to raise a webform if you have submitted an application.
Im gonna raise a webform today. Im a week past my 6month timeline. Tired of seeing Jan and even Feb submissions already receiving their CoPR and nothing happening on ours yet everything is marked as passed already(from my conversation with agent 3 weeks ago)
Exactly thank you! Let us know what they say. I'm going to call next week when I pass my 6 months mark.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Sense of entitlement by some of the members in this thread is mind boggling. Just what exactly are people missing out if the PR is being delayed for outland candidates due to unprecedented circumstances? Are they facing certain hardships or persecution in their home country (like refugees or Asylum seeker) that will magically disappear when they get the PR?

I get that many might be disappointed but these things are not in your control. Absolutely no one was prepared for this pandemic in this modern age so everyone is done the best they can. Govt of Canada also have to look after the safety of their own employees due to Covid. They are not robots.

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Sense of entitlement by some of the members in this thread is mind boggling. Just what exactly are people missing out if the PR is being delayed for outland candidates due to unprecedented circumstances? Are they facing certain hardships or persecution in their home country (like refugees or Asylum seeker) that will magically disappear when they get the PR?

I get that many might be disappointed but these things are not in your control. Absolutely no one was prepared for this pandemic in this modern age so everyone is done the best they can. Govt of Canada also have to look after the safety of their own employees due to Covid. They are not robots.
I'm not sure why you think it's "entitlement" to ask for accountability or transparency from IRCC as to when we can expect for outland applications to resume processing. By leaving us in limbo without any indication of what will happen with our applications, many of us cannot make plans for our futures. My application reaches 6 months on July 8. I had submitted my application for PR in January to be able to move with my fiancé this summer. We even leased a place together at the start of the year in anticipation of that move (before COVID hit and borders began to close). Imagine - I am paying rent for my place here in the US and in Canada because of the current situation and I don't know how much longer I must continue to do this. I've had to cancel plane tickets and delay plans for a wedding. I have savings that I moved to a bank in Canada at the start of the year that I cannot touch now because I was supposed to come in person to finalize the account.

All I want is for them to share details of how they will manage our applications moving forward so that I can plan accordingly.

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

Hey!! Everyone has their own story and problems because of these delays, not everything can be compared to the refugees or Asylum. If you dont like something just ignore it, dont try to put down others just because you dont have any specific problems.
People are away from their families, some had left their jobs, some are stuck when they traveled and so many other situations and problems.

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hey!! Everyone has their own story and problems because of these delays, not everything can be compared to the refugees or Asylum. If you dont like something just ignore it, dont try to put down others just because you dont have any specific problems.
People are away from their families, some had left their jobs, some are stuck when they traveled and so many other situations and problems.
I am free to voice my opinion. Am I not? You are free to disagree/criticize and I don't have a problem with that. I have had my share of problems living outside India as a non-immigrant for the last 12 years. Many times I have been separated from my spouse due to visa issues. Immigration itself is never a smooth process and full of hindrances. Having been through immigration process in other countries I can tell you Canada is the most friendly and straight forward.

All I am saying is IRCC is doing the best they can in these circumstances IMO.

Reactions: as114

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I'm not sure why you think it's "entitlement" to ask for accountability or transparency from IRCC as to when we can expect for outland applications to resume processing. By leaving us in limbo without any indication of what will happen with our applications, many of us cannot make plans for our futures. My application reaches 6 months on July 8. I had submitted my application for PR in January to be able to move with my fiancé this summer. We even leased a place together at the start of the year in anticipation of that move (before COVID hit and borders began to close). Imagine - I am paying rent for my place here in the US and in Canada because of the current situation and I don't know how much longer I must continue to do this. I've had to cancel plane tickets and delay plans for a wedding. I have savings that I moved to a bank in Canada at the start of the year that I cannot touch now because I was supposed to come in person to finalize the account.

All I want is for them to share details of how they will manage our applications moving forward so that I can plan accordingly.
Fair enough.

Reactions: rogerEE

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
I am free to voice my opinion. Am I not? You are free to disagree/criticize and I don't have a problem with that. I have had my share of problems living outside India as a non-immigrant for the last 12 years. Many times I have been separated from my spouse due to visa issues. Immigration itself is never a smooth process and full of hindrances. Having been through immigration process in other countries I can tell you Canada is the most friendly and straight forward.

All I am saying is IRCC is doing the best they can in these circumstances IMO.
Its about how you disagree to things, when you say people think they are entitled. Its not about entitlement at all. Its a forum to discuss their experiences with the immigration process, so off course people will share their experiences.
And again its not just one problem everyone has their own situation, so either dont judge or just choose to ignore rather than spreading negativity.

Reactions: trajan

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Its about how you disagree to things, when you say people think they are entitled. Its not about entitlement at all. Its a forum to discuss their experiences with the immigration process, so off course people will share their experiences.
And again its not just one problem everyone has their own situation, so either dont judge or just choose to ignore rather than spreading negativity.
I get that everyone has different problems and situation. I am saying what I feel reading some of the comments(not all). And if you don't like them feel free to ignore.

as114

Jun 2, 2020
I am sorry, but you are hugely underestimating the pain of other outland applicants. The disappointment and anger of outland applicants are fully justified. The Canadian government is not caring about formally conveying to outland applicants that their applications have been approved, let alone issuing them PPRs/COPRs. I respect the Candian government for many reasons, but, sorry, I must say that in dealing with outland applicants, the government is being extremely irresponsible.

And enough of this 'working at lower capacity'! They are conducting draws for inland applicants. If they are working at reduced capacity, shouldn't they first conclude the applications already in the process instead of doing new draws for inland applicants?

THE LEAST CANADIAN GOVERNMENT MUST DO PROMPTLY IS TO FORMALLY CONVEY TO OUTLAND APPLICANTS WHETHER THEIR APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN APPROVED AND WHEN THEY WILL BE ISSUED PPRs/COPRs. AND SEVERAL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN EXEMPTED FROM TRAVEL BAN, WHY CAN'T OUTLAND APPLICANTS WHOSE APPLICATIONS HAVE BEEN APPROVED BE EXEMPTED? WE ARE WILLING TO GET TESTED OURSELVES AND/OR QUARANTINE OURSELVES.
Anger is a strong word my friend! And it is the last thing we should use to deal with any unfavorable situation. I am not underestimating your situation, I am in same situation as you and many others are in even worst situation. We can say all we want about what Canada should do, because we are looking at situation from our point of view. We are entitled to our opinions, and we will try to justify them in every way. You are absolutely right where you and I are standing. But, millions of people of Canada have exactly opposite view. Who do you think Canadian government is going to address first? No offense to you, and none taken, but no one has control over this situation.

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
Opening airports and letting new immigrants in is impossible. Last year there were 9.7 million passengers on YYZ alone, no way to test them all.
Allowing immigrants from certain regions to enter and refuse others (Brasil, India) is still not safe. One tennis tournament in Croatia counted 95 cases of Covid19, all starting from a single person.
Previous predictions that epidemic will end in June/July have proven wrong, and countries that have eased measurements are having to fight this all over again.

All in all, IMHO, I believe that we will not be allowed to enter Canada before the vaccine is in use. Maybe they'll open a short window in August, but chances are slim.

FSW Outland.
Everything passed and valid.
Logically outland immigrants has a slightly higher priority level than tourists on travel restriction , and they don't amount to 9.7million entries that much. Track them down for their health status indeed is tricky even though totally maybe there're only around 38,000 outlander PR's in a year. My 2 cents on why they don't give outlanders green lights is perhaps about the CERB, I mean CEC PR's at least contributed money to Canada already, and if outland immigrants receive subsidies right away when they get in it seems unfair. So I speculate maybe they will start considering let outlanders in after Aug. when the CERB is done and assess the situation that time to come up a way safely/partially open the borders.

TKK

Nov 22, 2019
Logically outland immigrants has a slightly higher priority level than tourists on travel restriction , and they don't amount to 9.7million entries that much. Track them down for their health status indeed is tricky even though totally maybe there're only around 38,000 outlander PR's in a year. My 2 cents on why they don't give outlanders green lights is perhaps about the CERB, I mean CEC PR's at least contributed money to Canada already, and if outland immigrants receive subsidies right away when they get in it seems unfair. So I speculate maybe they will start considering let outlanders in after Aug. when the CERB is done and assess the situation that time to come up a way safely/partially open the borders.
Make Good Sense!

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
VACs should open in various countries too for visa stamping?