+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Arago

May 16, 2020
I believe my two calls and two webforms highlighting how all PR applicants are already inside Canada helped the change I guess. Since we didn’t have a very good understanding on what that meant not too excited. But probably a good news. I am even loosing motivation to check status these days - used to check twice previously. I should anyway submit a new request tonight for GCMS. I hate to do this to them - all the webforms, GCMS, calls - if only they just have a priority based on my date and status and approve. Wish that progress bar really meant something valuable!

same here lol i used to check a lot but since i getting same reply from web form or agent saying same thing about covid outbreak i feel like nothing i can do. my aor was Dec 2 (EE FST - inland) and it's almost to a month after my 6 month was completed. i was told my application is under processing but nothing has been valid yet. not even one. i am kind of losing expectation from whatsoever now. i don't even bother to request gcms note. anyway i feel you and wish you and i will hear good news soon!!!

Reactions: EssGee and egam189

thatguy1

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I have crossed 100% limit on my application progress. So I take it that the outland applicants will need to wait longer due to Covid situation?

Reactions: hirumPK

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I talked to an agent now she said like final decision has been made as "Approved" on my application. Decision made on June 02 which was 3 days before my 6 months processing time completion. But, CoPR is on hold because of my accompanying applicants are outside Canada right now. I am not sure when they are gonna issue CoPR. Btw, I'm going to apply BOWP as my WP is going to expire by end of July.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
One of my webform responses informed me to use it only for critical requests apart from the regular general message. Stopping webforms from now on...

To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.”

• Wow
Reactions: hirumPK

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Last time when I raised a web form around 2 months back background check was valid..now I raised another webform my process timeline is already complete but the now the background check is in process.Anyone has similar case?
same thing! I ordered GCMS early June, it said I met the eligibility, and criminal, security were in process, but now, everything is being varifying....

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
One of my webform responses informed me to use it only for critical requests apart from the regular general message. Stopping webforms from now on...

To support officers working to help clients with urgent applications, we ask for your collaboration in contacting us for urgent matters only.”
Damn

Pofsally

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020

Did you ask your application status and get this reply? Did you send this form when your application was in 6 six months period, or exceeded 6 months? I wondered, because I was planning to raise webform. Thanks in advance.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Urgent application? Name one person on here who doesnt feel his/her application should not be considered urgent/important.
And, the website clearly states you are well within your rights to raise a webform if you have submitted an application.
Im gonna raise a webform today. Im a week past my 6month timeline. Tired of seeing Jan and even Feb submissions already receiving their CoPR and nothing happening on ours yet everything is marked as passed already(from my conversation with agent 3 weeks ago)