FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I've had two status updates a long time ago and still waiting... If you get good news, let us now :)
I am waiting eagerly. Let's see what's next. Hope everything would be ok.

Reactions: egam189

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
It's been 33 days since i ordered GCMS notes and haven't received them as yet. What should I do? I ordered through GCMSBuddy. I have already complained to them and waiting for their response.

What else can I do? should I order through another service? Can I complain my self to IRCC or should I wait? Please suggest guys
No point ordering from another service again because you may end up waiting even longer. GCMS notes take 30 calendar days with the first day being the business day IRCC receives the complete request. For e.g. if you ordered on a Friday evening it will not be until Monday IRCC will look into your request. Best to give it another day or two and wait to hear back from the company you ordered from. Also, it;s not uncommon for IRCC to take more time than 30 days; in such cases IRCC will send an email any time in the first 30 days and that email will contain the new due date as well.

Reactions: hirumPK

Evirose

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing good and safe. My timeline is coming closer having only 5 days left. My AOR is 27 Dec 2019. PNP outland. Still waiting for PPR (golden email). What is the status of IRCC are they started to issue PPR/COPR to PNP outland. We all have no choice but to wait. But can anybody shed some info etc. Thank you and stay safe.
[
Visa office Montreal + AOR in December? Maybe some hope for us!!!
congratulations ! Please I need to know the number you called ....I have 4 days to expiration of my timeline...#Dec27thAOR..#

hirumPK

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
No point ordering from another service again because you may end up waiting even longer. GCMS notes take 30 calendar days with the first day being the business day IRCC receives the complete request. For e.g. if you ordered on a Friday evening it will not be until Monday IRCC will look into your request. Best to give it another day or two and wait to hear back from the company you ordered from. Also, it;s not uncommon for IRCC to take more time than 30 days; in such cases IRCC will send an email any time in the first 30 days and that email will contain the new due date as well.
Alright thanks for the response

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Medical is valid only for three months? Then for no one it will be valid by six months processing time? Isn’t medical valid for a year? Can some one please add clarity on why some of the applicants have medical expire. In my case the two agents I talked to said I will get the decision shortly and didn’t say my medical expired - it passed in January.
Oh yeah, medicals are valid for a year. :) I did my medicals in May 2019 when I first applied for my PR. Unfortunately, my first application was cancelled for incompletion. I used the same medicals for my second PR application, thus why it expired this past May.

Reactions: EssGee

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Oh yeah, medicals are valid for a year. :) I did my medicals in May 2019 when I first applied for my PR. Unfortunately, my first application was cancelled for incompletion. I used the same medicals for my second PR application, thus why it expired this past May.
May I know why was it incomplete coz without everything being uploaded we can’t submit the application ? Btw my medical was also from may 2019 and hence its expired.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Thanks for clarifying that.

sara666

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Just an update:

My case is like primary applicant is an inland and spouse is an outland candidate. My application current status is "Ready for approval" since April and my 6 months time completed on June 05, 2020. I talked to an agent today. She mentioned like that application will be approved once Canada lifted the border restrictions as my accompanying applicants are outside Canada. As of now, IRCC didn't have proper landing procedure for outland candidates. So, we have to wait for sometime. My WP is going to expire on coming August and planning to apply BOWP this week. I saw few of them are in my situation. I hope this will be helpful for them.

Reactions: chikomana_

moosas

May 6, 2018
My app has passed 6 months. I raised a webform and got the below answer:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The agent didn't tell my Eligibility status. My question is whether background verification equals to eligibility? I also read on the forum that some say background verification = security + criminality. I am confused on what it actually means.

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
The agent didn't tell my Eligibility status. My question is whether background verification equals to eligibility? I also read on the forum that some say background verification = security + criminality. I am confused on what it actually means.
Agent told me Eligibility is part of background verifications so I guess it’s underway!

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
May I know why was it incomplete coz without everything being uploaded we can’t submit the application ? Btw my medical was also from may 2019 and hence its expired.
I did not upload the right police certificate. Hopefully they extend both our medicals so we don't have to wait until clinics open :) Good luck!

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020

Eligibility is check of all aspects which makes up ur CRS score like- POF, education, age, work experience etc. Background verification is something which deals with safety of getting the person in Canada, hence, includes criminality and security checks. This is as per my understanding.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Agent told me Eligibility is part of background verifications so I guess it’s underway!
Eligibility is check of all aspects which makes up ur CRS score like- POF, education, age, work experience etc. Background verification is something which deals with safety of getting the person in Canada, hence, includes criminality and security checks. This is as per my understanding.

Reactions: Kechy332

varyy

Feb 28, 2020
I guess this is my final update for a while: I got all the PR cards today, so my process is fully completed.

After almost 7 years in Canada as a TFW, I finally feel like I'm here to stay!

Good luck to everyone - I wish you guys success in your application and in your life in Canada!
Hi , I already sent my photos to Etobicoke office.

Can you help me , how you link pr card application to EE account ?

You got pr card at address which is on your EE account ?

You sent copr letter with photos to your respective office on 27 may?

Thanks in advance