+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Guys just a quick question. How many months is COPR validity from the time of AOR for outland candidates? I'm just concerned because for sure everything will be delayed due to Covid. We're concerned that COPR will be release with only limited time to land and fix everything. I saw that some have expiry of 6-8 months against AOR date.

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Guys just a quick question. How many months is COPR validity from the time of AOR for outland candidates? I'm just concerned because for sure everything will be delayed due to Covid. We're concerned that COPR will be release with only limited time to land and fix everything. I saw that some have expiry of 6-8 months against AOR date.
Your COPR will be valid untill your medical's Expire. Let's say you get your COPR in august and your Medicals were done on November 28 , Your COPR will be valid till November 28.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Your COPR will be valid untill your medical's Expire. Let's say you get your COPR in august and your Medicals were done on November 28 , Your COPR will be valid till November 28.

What if they will release COPR by August for outlanders, December 2019 AOR? and the expiry of COPR is September 2020, Lol that's 1 month to prepare ..is there a possible cases like this? Less than a year expiry for COPR? Getting crazy thinking of the worst scenario..

Reactions: Higherheights

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
What if they will release COPR by August for outlanders, December 2019 AOR? and the expiry of COPR is September 2020, Lol that's 1 month to prepare ..is there a possible cases like this? Less than a year expiry for COPR? Getting crazy thinking of the worst scenario..
If your medical is expiring within very short time like few weeks then visa officer will exercise their discretion either to ask you for new medical or extend your medical so in both cases u have 1 year to do landing. But if you re issued copr within like 2 months of medical expiry then good luck

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Take it easy mate. In any case you'll get your PR Sooner or later. ! Everything will work out just the way you want. All the best

Reactions: saveslife10

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Guys. My 6 months was up yesterday. Any suggestions what I should be asking when submitting a webform? I already know criminality, security and eligibility is passed (as we phoned in to confirm this last week). What should I ask on the form?

I want to submit one today

Reactions: egam189

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Guys. My 6 months was up yesterday. Any suggestions what I should be asking when submitting a webform? I already know criminality, security and eligibility is passed (as we phoned in to confirm this last week). What should I ask on the form?

Mqy b some tips to be patient to wait

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
• Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied, you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
• The security background verification is currently valid.
• The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Hey Guys, got the above response for the webform raised on 15th June. Would highly appreciate your feedback on the above.

(MPNP FSW, AOR 12-12-19)

Reactions: guruguru1989

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020

I want to know the samething.. almost completing 6 and everything passed.

Mayb u cn ask .. whats the status of my application? Is it approved? In which visaoffice is my aplication currently in?

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Any other CEC-inlands who haven't got their final decision/PR yet?
Me!
AOR 20 December CEC inland.
today was the last day of the 6 months time. I called them and they said everything is passed but the application is under Covid pace so might take a little while to get COPR.

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am pnp outland AOR 13 december. My 6 months processing time completed on 13th june . Raised the web form and got below response
The responsible office verified if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.
· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Still the security is not initiated, I am not sure why it is getting this delayed. I understand with covid 19 they are not issuing COPR to outland but even security is not initiated in my case, so a bit worried. Anyone else having similar situation?

Reactions: guruguru1989

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
whats the status of your application? Does it say that’s it’s under the Covid pace? Are you inland or Outland?
Everything passed, yes its under covid pace group and m an inland applicant.