+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hello,
I raised the webform and received the below reply from IRCC. Can someone tell me that what this reply really mean from their experience.
Thanks in advance.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."
what's your stream? inland or outland?

@@@@

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Called IRCC today and agent mentioned my eligibility, criminality, security everything is passed. Agent just told me to wait for the final decision. Hoping that final decision is Approved, fingers crossed!

AOR Dec 24, Outland applicant, Currently in USA but moving to India soon as visa is expiring.
VO: Montreal

PS: I used TextNow app and waiting time was less than 30 mins.
Hi... what’s your stream...CEC/PNP OR FSW ????

Reactions: guruguru1989

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
oh very nice. can you share your AOR and VO please?
I am not sure about the VO, because I just received the reply that decision has been made and responsible office will contact you by email to provide you with that decision. Does that really mean something good is on the way?
My AOR is 27th Dec 2019.

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
That’s great....my aor 27 nov fsw inland VO montreal....security and criminality haven’t started yet !!!
I had the same status where my security had not started few weeks back. Security should not take long. My security got done in a week.

Reactions: @@@@

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
oh very nice. can you share your AOR and VO please?
I am not sure about the VO, because I just received the reply that decision has been made and responsible office will contact you by email to provide you with that decision. Does that really mean something good is on the way?
My AOR is 27th Dec 2019.

Reactions: Higherheights

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hey guys , has anyone been in the same situation- I received GCMS notes- today and here is what it says:

Document: Counterfoil
Valid to: 8 Sept 2020
Name:
DOB:
Status updated: 9 April 2020
Document no.: T12344578920
Issued at: CPC Ottawa
Sub category: IM-1
Lower machine readable line: a<some alphanumeric>
upper machine readable line: hdhshkqq1737388bd

On the above GCMS notes it seems to be COPR has already been issued and is valid till September but I haven’t received anything yet. COPR document no. Has also been generated- seems like they forgot to email, human error or technical error. I will call them again on Monday and mention the GCMS notes. I reason is my work permit expires on 4th July and I don’t want to pay $360 for the BOWP, but I would have to apply if I do not get COPR before that since I can’t be without status.

I also submitted Webform where they confirmed that PR has been approved and officer will contact.

Here is my timeline:
ITA: 30 October 2019
AOR: 26 Nov 2019
Medical Passed: 12 Dec 2019
Criminality Passed: 9 March 2020
Security n Eligibility Pass: 9 April 2020
Application transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa: 9th April 2020
Final status Approved: 3 June 2020

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
My AOR is 27th Dec 2019.
I would assume that means good news is on the way...likely that your application is approved

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys!
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that everything is passed and the application is waiting for final approval. However, my application is also under ‘Covid pace’. I’m an inland applicant and have no idea why the application could have put under COVID pace.
Tomorrow is the last day of the 6 months process.

Is anyone in the same situation? Any information would be appreciated!
Thank you.
When did you do your medicals? Perhaps it's because your medicals are expired? I'm in the same situation.

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Hey guys , has anyone been in the same situation- I received GCMS notes- today and here is what it says:

Document: Counterfoil
Valid to: 8 Sept 2020
Name:
DOB:
Status updated: 9 April 2020
Document no.: T12344578920
Issued at: CPC Ottawa
Sub category: IM-1
Lower machine readable line: a<some alphanumeric>
upper machine readable line: hdhshkqq1737388bd

On the above GCMS notes it seems to be COPR has already been issued and is valid till September but I haven’t received anything yet. COPR document no. Has also been generated- seems like they forgot to email, human error or technical error. I will call them again on Monday and mention the GCMS notes. I reason is my work permit expires on 4th July and I don’t want to pay $360 for the BOWP, but I would have to apply if I do not get COPR before that since I can’t be without status.

I also submitted Webform where they confirmed that PR has been approved and officer will contact.

Here is my timeline:
ITA: 30 October 2019
AOR: 26 Nov 2019
Medical Passed: 12 Dec 2019
Criminality Passed: 9 March 2020
Security n Eligibility Pass: 9 April 2020
Application transferred from Edmonton to Ottawa: 9th April 2020
Final status Approved: 3 June 2020
I am in the same boat as you however I am an outland applicant. Both counterfoil and Copr were generated before lockdown but didn't get them.

Don't have an idea what to do noe