+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Olyaolya

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys, I will reach 6 month processing time in 6 days. I called cic 2 weeks ago, they told me that everything is passed, just the medical expired back in March, so I have to wait till they make a decision over that. Panel physicians are now open in Canada. But I still didn’t receive any notification on redoing my medical. Just complete silence. Is anyone facing the same issue ?

pemyrie

May 15, 2009
Word of advice to anyone sending in their letter with pics for PR card. It's better to use a courier service to send them in. I used Canada Post 2 day service and after 3 days it's still not delivered! You dont need a return envelope so using a different service to deliver is okay.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Word of advice to anyone sending in their letter with pics for PR card. It's better to use a courier service to send them in. I used Canada Post 2 day service and after 3 days it's still not delivered! You dont need a return envelope so using a different service to deliver is okay.
Lol, I just want my CoPR. My AOR is like a month before yours, and have not even gotten the golden mail.

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Anyone with some advice on this?
I don't know what to say but I know yours is coming.... I felt exactly like this...anxiety was killing me and I called on Wednesday and Thursday I got COPR.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hey guys!
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that everything is passed and the application is waiting for final approval. However, my application is also under ‘Covid pace’. I’m an inland applicant and have no idea why the application could have put under COVID pace.
Tomorrow is the last day of the 6 months process.

Is anyone in the same situation? Any information would be appreciated!
Thank you.

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
Hi everyone, so for everyone who s applications are at the Delhi VO, it looks like the applications are not going to get processed any time soon. This is because the Delhi Consulate (the one that processes the PR applications) will be working with very limited operations until further notice, whereas the offices in Bangalore and Chandigarh are closed until further notice. I got to know this when I raised my web form.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hey guys!
I just called IRCC and the agent told me that everything is passed and the application is waiting for final approval. However, my application is also under ‘Covid pace’. I’m an inland applicant and have no idea why the application could have put under COVID pace.
Tomorrow is the last day of the 6 months process.

Is anyone in the same situation? Any information would be appreciated!
Thank you.
Same case for me too. Just that last Saturday was my 6 months completion. What did the agent tell about COVID pace? The two times I called them they said I should hear shortly. I have not asked about COVID pace to them but has submitted webform. EE FSW Inland AOR Dec 13.

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Same case for me too. Just that last Saturday was my 6 months completion. What did the agent tell about COVID pace? The two times I called them they said I should hear shortly. I have not asked about COVID pace to them but has submitted webform. EE FSW Inland AOR Dec 13.
The agent said that basically they are prioritizing applications, in our case landing is not possible because offices are closed. She didn’t tell me anything about long will it take. I’m gonna submit a web form tomorrow. I searched a lot about Covid pace and couldn’t find any information.

please update once you get a respond on your web form.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
The agent said that basically they are prioritizing applications, in our case landing is not possible because offices are closed. She didn’t tell me anything about long will it take. I’m gonna submit a web form tomorrow. I searched a lot about Covid pace and couldn’t find any information.

please update once you get a respond on your web form.
Thank you!

A phone interview is sufficient just like CEC or PNP inland. I don’t buy if they give the reason that a landing interview isn’t possible for EE FSW.
In my case I was told that they may be doing through phone too if needed.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
It is same for all international vo. Mine is in london vo and been told to contact if no updates in October.
Hi everyone, so for everyone who s applications are at the Delhi VO, it looks like the applications are not going to get processed any time soon. This is because the Delhi Consulate (the one that processes the PR applications) will be working with very limited operations until further notice, whereas the offices in Bangalore and Chandigarh are closed until further notice. I got to know this when I raised my web form.

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Called IRCC today and agent mentioned my eligibility, criminality, security everything is passed. Agent just told me to wait for the final decision. Hoping that final decision is Approved, fingers crossed!

AOR Dec 24, FSW Outland applicant, Currently in USA but moving to India soon as visa is expiring.
VO: Montreal

PS: I used TextNow app and waiting time was less than 30 mins.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hope457 and rv91

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
Hello,
I raised the webform and received the below reply from IRCC. Can someone tell me that what this reply really mean from their experience.
Thanks in advance.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision."