Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
we have same AOR, it's been weekssss since my application is stuck at "review required" for eligibility, everything else is passed.
VO naiagara, AINP FSW EE already in Alberta..
no work since May, because pgwp got refused..
Crazy! Hoping for a huge miracle!
Wow, why was your pgwp refused?

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi all,
I am an EE outland candidate (PNP-Ontario) having Dec 22 AOR. After receiving webform reply that my application has passed all stages, few days back I called IRCC to understand when can I get final decision conveying "Your application has been approved" and which VO will issue this. The agent was quite helpful and conveyed that my application indeed had cleared all stages, complete and passed. The next step is to send confirmation of final decision which will be done by an officer and I will get it either in my email/account. Agent also informed this can happen anytime soon but can't give an expected date to it. Agent also confirmed this notification would come from CIO, Sydney which is processing my application and not from local VO (I asked specifically about it).
Although, I am yet to receive this final decision whilst my account still shows outdated status of eligibility is under review, etc. (which is now almost 10 days old compared to status as per webform/call) .
Hope this info relaxes other outland applicants too!
Good luck!
Hey thats great news. Congrats!!!
How can we call IRCC from outside Canada

Reactions: dn3

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi all,
I am an EE outland candidate (PNP-Ontario) having Dec 22 AOR. After receiving webform reply that my application has passed all stages, few days back I called IRCC to understand when can I get final decision conveying "Your application has been approved" and which VO will issue this. The agent was quite helpful and conveyed that my application indeed had cleared all stages, complete and passed. The next step is to send confirmation of final decision which will be done by an officer and I will get it either in my email/account. Agent also informed this can happen anytime soon but can't give an expected date to it. Agent also confirmed this notification would come from CIO, Sydney which is processing my application and not from local VO (I asked specifically about it).
Although, I am yet to receive this final decision whilst my account still shows outdated status of eligibility is under review, etc. (which is now almost 10 days old compared to status as per webform/call) .
Good luck!
That's great! You got lucky in talking to an agent who was genuinely helpful! Thanks for sharing this!

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
CORRESPONDENCE OUTGOING: New item created
Created By: <New Agent ID>
Created Date: 2020/05/01 09:15
Document: Application Transferred
Type: WORD
Due Date: 2020/06/30
Assigned To: RC-6262 (which is still CIO as per CIC)"

ITEM(S) REQUESTED: New item added by <New Agent ID> under this section, now it's showing 1, earlier it was 0
ITEM: KIT, Application Forms
Due Date: 2020/06/30
ITEM FOR: PA
Via: Online

Has anyone seen something similar on their GCMS notes and know what it means?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks for letting me know.

I applied from outside and they had my USA address on records in addition to the Canada address. During last Friday call I asked them to remove the USA address from their records.

In April however they set me at the COVID pace group. I am wondering whether they are still considering me as Outland. Will try to call them understand this COVID pace group.

Meanwhile if someone who has got PPR/COPR/PR has this COVID pace group listed then kindly let me know. Trying to understand whether this grouping will delay my PR.
Hi how are you? What is a COVID pace group? and how did you find out about it?

Socceros

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi all,
Good luck!
They are processing outland applicants already? That's great news. I got eligibility and criminality passed on mine and my security background is currently valid. But they didn't mention anything about the final decision. I don't know if there is anything more. I am an FSWO AOR Jan 3rd.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Thanks for asking :) Waiting is frustrating, specially since it’s more than a month since it was set as Ready for Approval and I am in Canada and don’t have to travel.

COVID pace - It’s listed for me and some other folks in our forum in our GCMS notes. Still trying to understand what it means and how it impacts the case.

My third consecutive webform request came with generic response stating delayed due to COVID.

Last edited:

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Thanks for asking :) Waiting is frustrating, specially since it’s more than a month since it was set as Ready for Approval and I am in Canada and don’t have to travel.

COVID pace - It’s listed for me and some other folks in our forum in our GCMS notes. Still trying to understand what it means and how it impacts the case.

My third consecutive webform request came with generic response stating delayed due to COVID.
That's so weird that your webform response were genetic, I've sent 2 so far and they all gave me feasible information about my the status of the application.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
That's so weird that your webform response were genetic, I've sent 2 so far and they all gave me feasible information about my the status of the application.
My case is already set as “Ready for Approval” as per the GCMS notes. The only thing pending is Approval. So my webform responses have been generic saying cases are delayed due to COVID. My VO is Ottawa. Secondary is Edmonton. I have called twice and they have told me that I should get it “shortly”. Wishing and praying for the best. AOR Dec 13 - EE FSW Inland.

Svetilnik

Aug 6, 2019
Hi guys, my deadline was 12th June and I asked for the notes by the webform as soon as this date passed. I'm outland Alberta PNP.
Today I've got an answer from CIC as follows

'We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.'
Can anyone explain it, please?

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Hi all,
Good luck!
What is your primary visa office?

karthikb_itpro

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-11-2019
Doc's Request.
31-10-2019
Nomination.....
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
20-11-2019
IELTS Request
11-05-2019
Med's Request
20-11-2019
Med's Done....
10-12-2019
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
08-12-2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
It's there on the GCMS notes. Under ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES section ... If you have already ordered one then once you get it, you can check it.

Reactions: Socceros