+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
No didn't get any ghost update yet. Why? Is it something expected?
Oh thank you for your reply. No, I don't think Ghost Update is anything standard. It's just because my eligibility is still being verified and I thought if they pass the check then there must be ghost update. I am patiently waiting for my application to get updated!!

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Oh thank you for your reply. No, I don't think Ghost Update is anything standard. It's just because my eligibility is still being verified and I thought if they pass the check then there must be ghost update. I am patiently waiting for my application to get updated!!
Okk all the best buddy.. hope you get an update soon

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Yeah buddy, my gcms notes also mention covid pace group, stats: AOR Dec10,2018 , CEC, INLAND
Do you have any dependants Outland? If not good to know that they have the COVID pace for CEC inland too. Also interesting that you are past your due date as I thought all CEC inland were getting their PR prior to the 6 month date. Thanks for sharing!

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Can anyone pls tell me why all my stages are valid and the golden email still not come yet?.... I'm so anxious right now... my AOR is Nov 30...FSW Inland Applicant.
Did you call them? I am in the same boat. Dec 13 AOR, FSW Inland.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Just got my gcms notes. In the assessment section, everything is passed and final says: Approved.

And in the finalize application, there is a mention of counterfoil and copr issued plus even the machine readable upper and lower lines are written for the visa. This means the visa has already been generated but I didn't get it. Is it because of covid delays?

Counterfoil started date mid of march and updated date shows end of April. Can anyone shed light on it please?
Do you see COVID pace Group mentioned one the first couple of pages? Did you try calling them?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Yes it shows it has been transferred to my local visa office which also shows as the secondary visa office in application section.

Also, correspondence section shows this transfer as well and outgoing document (kit, application forms). What does that mean?
Sounds like you are Outland, but couldn’t view your AOR from your profile or past posts. Can you please share your AOR date?

saddevilblues

Mar 11, 2020
Yes it shows it has been transferred to my local visa office which also shows as the secondary visa office in application section.

Also, correspondence section shows this transfer as well and outgoing document (kit, application forms). What does that mean?
I guess, it transferred to local VO to facilitate the issuance of passport request letter, as one has to submit the passport within their country of residence.
I only have outgoing correspondence to the secondary office - with document: application transferred. And I believe it happened after R10 completion. What's your last outing correspondence about?

Last edited:

Aqsara

Oct 8, 2019
AOR 10th Dec
FSW outland
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently in progress.
Is there any difference between when they use the term Eligibility Met or Valid or Passed.?

Reactions: guruguru1989

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
AOR 10th Dec
FSW outland
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently in progress.
Is there any difference between when they use the term Eligibility Met or Valid or Passed.?
I read it in this forum somewhere that both are same.I also share the same status all valid security not initiated

Reactions: Aqsara

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
So I just managed to get through to IRCC client center, after 2 days of only getting access to the automated voice recording. The agent told me that EVERYTHING IS PASSED and it's just a matter of days or day before I should be contacted via email, in regards to the next step. I called at 9:30 AM this morning.

My last webform was raised on May 26, 2020 it reads:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently in process.
  • All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
So I guess I'm just waiting for the GOLDEN EMAIL.

Reactions: egam189

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
So I just managed to get through to IRCC client center, after 2 days of only getting access to the automated voice recording. The agent told me that EVERYTHING IS PASSED and it's just a matter of days or day before I should be contacted via email, in regards to the next step. I called at 9:30 AM this morning.

My last webform was raised on May 26, 2020 it reads:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently in process.
  • The security verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality verifications are currently in process.
  • All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
So I guess I'm just waiting for the GOLDEN EMAIL.
inland or outland?