V3n0m

Star Member
Jul 5, 2014
AOR 18th Dec
BIO 9th Jan
Background check : 22nd May
No ghost update in between
Approved on 5th June
Received COPR on 6th June via email received around 12:15 PM (Yes got email on Saturday isn't that strange ?)
Need to send 2 photos to Edmonton office that's where my file was processed

Thmsrhn

Oct 23, 2019
My AOR is Dec 27th. PNP Alberta, outland (applied from UAE). I read that Canada is (hopefully) set to open borders on June 30th for students, workers, and new residents. If that happens and it won't be pushed back, I guess outlanders will be getting PPRs sometime in July. I assume that they will be sending COPR and PPRs to those who's been waiting from March first, so I think we will get ours (fingers crossed) by end of July or August.
can you give me the source of this news?

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi. You can link your PR Card Application in your CIC account. Just use your UCI and provide your name, birth place and bday if I remembered it correctly. I successfully linked my PR Card Application in my account. :)
Hi Marianamul, I had the same issue that cannot link PR card application in CIC account. Just would like to clarify that I don't need to submit any application form nor additional document. I only mailed qualified PR card photo with the necessary information on the back and the printed COPR email. I don't want to mess up the very last step of my PR journey. Thanks in advance.

marianamul10

Jan 19, 2019
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-09-19
Nomination.....
07-11-19
AOR Received.
18-12-2019
Hi Marianamul, I had the same issue that cannot link PR card application in CIC account. Just would like to clarify that I don't need to submit any application form nor additional document. I only mailed qualified PR card photo with the necessary information on the back and the printed COPR email. I don't want to mess up the very last step of my PR journey. Thanks in advance.
Hi! I just read some threads here that I can link the PR Card Application. I just logged in to my account and then link the application. I used my UCI, name, Bday, Birthplace
At first try there's no application found so I tried again the next day. I didnt apply nor fill up any form. When I called the IRCC The day after I got my PR confirmation, he mentioned that my PR Card is on process and that I need to follow the instruction which is to submit the photo. My PR Card was filed the same date in my PR Confirmation email (i think the landing office automatically filed our PR Cards but Im not 100% sure of that). I already submitted my photo 2 weeks ago and until now there is no update in my portal and its still in "Submitted" status :)

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hi! I just read some threads here that I can link the PR Card Application. I just logged in to my account and then link the application. I used my UCI, name, Bday, Birthplace
At first try there's no application found so I tried again the next day. I didnt apply nor fill up any form. When I called the IRCC The day after I got my PR confirmation, he mentioned that my PR Card is on process and that I need to follow the instruction which is to submit the photo. My PR Card was filed the same date in my PR Confirmation email (i think the landing office automatically filed our PR Cards but Im not 100% sure of that). I already submitted my photo 2 weeks ago and until now there is no update in my portal and its still in "Submitted" status :)
Thanks for your reply. It is very helpful.

Jurafsky

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-11-2019
AOR Received.
25-12-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2020
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2020
LANDED..........
21-02-2019
Hello, question:
Since my VO is Montreal and it seems unlikely that I will receive PR on time, and since I noticed that many of you with LMIA exempt job offer had an interview... How will it work if I miss the call? I mean, I receive a lot of spam calls everyday and when I am working I can't use my phone so unless they will call after 6pm is hard to reach me. Any suggestions?

rosemevy

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
When I logged in to my account
It showed application updated
Application approved as well as got COPR in my cic account Bt did not receive email yet does anyone know how long to get email after this

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
AOR 18th Dec
BIO 9th Jan
Background check : 22nd May
No ghost update in between
Approved on 5th June
Received COPR on 6th June via email received around 12:15 PM (Yes got email on Saturday isn't that strange ?)
Need to send 2 photos to Edmonton office that's where my file was processed
Congratulations
May I know your stream pls?

akforever99

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
One more question, what did you fill in the blank of "Date you became a permanent resident"? Did you use the date as shown on the COPR document?
Thanks

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Hello, question:
Since my VO is Montreal and it seems unlikely that I will receive PR on time, and since I noticed that many of you with LMIA exempt job offer had an interview... How will it work if I miss the call? I mean, I receive a lot of spam calls everyday and when I am working I can't use my phone so unless they will call after 6pm is hard to reach me. Any suggestions?
They will send you an email to reschedule a phone call as per your availability. They might call with an unknown caller id and you wont be able to return call. All the best!

Reactions: Jurafsky

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
When I logged in to my account
It showed application updated
Application approved as well as got COPR in my cic account Bt did not receive email yet does anyone know how long to get email after this
Hang in there mate it took some of us 5 days (including the weekends) because some offices donot operate all 7 days. Congratulations and all the best!

Reactions: rosemevy

Dare77

Nov 28, 2019
Hi,
I'm a PNP outland candidate with AOR 14 Dec.As per response to my web form my elligibility has been passed and Background verifications are valid.Just few days remaining to complete 100%processing time.
Here is the thing, I am from india and currently working in UK since last 2 yeaarsand my assignment has ended now.I need to travel back to India in coming week .
When should I raise a webform to change address and will address change impact processing time?
Please advise

Thanks

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Guys,
Last Friday I called IRcC to check the status of my application. The agent said :
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security in progress which one week ago was not initiated.
However, I still have not received any updates nor any emails.

how long will it take for security to be approved after getting in progress.
Also, Has anyone had this in progress status for their security?

BC PNP-FSW-INland AOR: 29 DEC