Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Firstly congratulations to everyone who received the golden email. Seems most of the ppr/copr are received by inland. What or when is the possibility for outland to start receiving. For instance my AOR is December 27th 2019. And my status bar shows 87% completed. What are the chances for me to get it and approximately when do you think I should be receiving it or should I expect a delay. AINP
Indeed there’s delay in processing of file even for inland applicants. For example, my own case m stuck at 97% completed; CEC Inland. I would say all the outland applicants will start seeing progress in their applications in first week of july ( If they have Decmber,2019 AOR ) as everybody is expecting borders to be opened by then.

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Indeed there’s delay in processing of file even for inland applicants. For example, my own case m stuck at 97% completed; CEC Inland. I would say all the outland applicants will start seeing progress in their applications in first week of july ( If they have Decmber,2019 AOR ) as everybody is expecting borders to be opened by then.
Thank you for your response. Much appreciated.

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Firstly congratulations to everyone who received the golden email. Seems most of the ppr/copr are received by inland. What or when is the possibility for outland to start receiving. For instance my AOR is December 27th 2019. And my status bar shows 87% completed. What are the chances for me to get it and approximately when do you think I should be receiving it or should I expect a delay. AINP
Same timeline. PNP outland.

Guess as soon there’s possibility for international travels.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?

Reactions: rosemevy

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
I received an email with an attachment - the attachment was a letter which confirmed I am now a permanent resident of Canada. The letter states my CoPR Document #, but no other details such as expiry.

The contents of the letter state that I need to apply for my PR card which requires a photograph alongside my CoPR Document to be sent to an address

Is this letter that was in the attachment my CoPR document? I should I wait for a different document which will be my CoPR?
Wait for 1 or 2 days , you will also get response in your cic account with all the details and yeah, expiry date will be mentioned on your PR card not on COPR as its only the confirmation that you are now permanent resident of Canada.

Metuwidy

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Wait for 1 or 2 days , you will also get response in your cic account with all the details and yeah, expiry date will be mentioned on your PR card not on COPR as its only the confirmation that you are now permanent resident of Canada.
Hey, I got a reply on my CiC account that same day but it’s exactly the same information as the email that I got. So I’m guessing the letter is the CoPR document.

se0207

May 26, 2020
Hello All,

I am a FSW-Outland applicant, Dec 9,2019 AOR
I received the Webform response as below :

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Reactions: hirumPK and Lithin

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Hello All,

I am a FSW-Outland applicant, Dec 9,2019 AOR
I received the Webform response as below :

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario, established that your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
· All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
hey that's great,, did you get any ghost update so far?

Oct 23, 2019
Hi All,

My Progress Bar showing 95% but no updates to background verificationeligibility requirements,security...

PNP-Outland.

Anyone,kindly please suggest ..I got stuck