+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Everyone!
I just got the golden email!!
the last webform I received my VO was Sydney, NS and they hadn't even started the security validation. I received a ghost update yesterday and today I got the COPR.
AOR: December 15th

i know that reading this thread you get anxious about when is it gonna happen to me, i was in the same position seeing everyone else got their email except me. hang in there!!!! you will get yours soon, things are starting to resume.
Inland Applicant BC PNP
Hi,

What was your Ghost update before the COPR?
Thanks

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Congrats to all who got their COPR...
So all inland applicants are getting the email.Any update from outland applicants?

Reactions: Lithin

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,

I just checked and my profile current statue has changed from "submitted" to "Profile Update" . Could this be the GU before COPR?

BC PNP INLANd
AOR : 29 DEC

Reactions: hirumPK

Patrick121

Nov 27, 2019
Banff, AB
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Hi,

I just checked and my profile current statue has changed from "submitted" to "Profile Update" . Could this be the GU before COPR?

BC PNP INLANd
AOR : 29 DEC
Had the same thing yesterday and another one this morning. Fingers crossed for us.

dgnbach

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I received this response from Webform today:

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Additionally, due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Does this mean my application was approved and now I just need for the CoPR? My AOR was November 30 so my 6 months timeline was passed few days back (FSW - Inland). Thanks!

Jun 2, 2020
So guys, after a ghost update yesterday evening, i got a call from (No Caller ID) CIC London Office and got my details verified. This was the interview call, so keep an eye on this one. After 30 mins, received my CoPR in email and the profile was updated as well.

I would like to thank the community members here as i have been reading this thread and others to keep myself updated. Congratulations to everyone who got their CoPR and all the best to the others who are still waiting. It is a tough wait but hang in there, CIC is processing the applications fast.

OINP-Inland
AOR- Dec 27
VO-Sydney, NS
What kind of questions did they ask you

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Our AOR was 19 Dec
Medicals a was submitted with application
Bios completed 27 Jan 2020

All that the website informs is that background check is being processed.

15 days left until the 6 month deadline is reached. Profile has basically not changed since 27 Jan when biometrics were completed
We are inland, Ontario CEC EE. Application done and submitted through immigration lawyers.
Feel a bit frustrated (We are from South Africa and have been in Canada on Work permits for last 2 years)
Same boat:|
I called IRCC and the agent said ‘everything looks good and it’s going through a final review’
I also got requested for RPRF on may 25 and I paid it on 26. And no update after that.
According to the timeline we still have few morE days. Let’s hope for the best

deefudgeRN

Sep 8, 2019
Congratulations to everyone with PR approvals!! :)
hoping we get ours soon! it seems like most CoPRs come from Sydney, Edmonton, Etobicoke, and Winnipeg Offices.. my VO is Niagara and no movement so far.. 9 days to go (AINP EE FSW inland).. staying super positive!

Reactions: rosemevy

Tweety77

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Dear guys!

I received COPR just now!

My timeline is:
AOR- Dec 28
MEP- Jan 20
FIL- Jan 21
VO- Sydney, Nova scotia.
BCPNP inland and no ghost updates at all.

My status stuck on eligibility-met, criminality-pass, security-not start yet since Feb. And it kept the same even the last Friday.

Noticeably, my other two friends and I were ordered GCMS on May 11 together, and one of us received COPR last Tuesday, the rest of two(including me)received COPR yesterday and today. I’m not so sure whether the GCMS accelerated the process...

Congratulations! Are your streams PNP backed CEC or FSW?

Bhatanish

Feb 18, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
What kind of questions did they ask you
1. Confirm whether i am still in Canada
2. Confirm whether my spouse is in Canada
3. What is your current status in Canada
4. How long have you been living in Canada
5. What is your current Occupation
6. What is your office address
7. What is your spouse's occupation
8. Confirm my current residence
9. Any updates to email or phone number

Reactions: goldykhurmi

trajan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Firstly congratulations to everyone who received the golden email. Seems most of the ppr/copr are received by inland. What or when is the possibility for outland to start receiving. For instance my AOR is December 27th 2019. And my status bar shows 87% completed. What are the chances for me to get it and approximately when do you think I should be receiving it or should I expect a delay. AINP

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Firstly congratulations to everyone who received the golden email. Seems most of the ppr/copr are received by inland. What or when is the possibility for outland to start receiving. For instance my AOR is December 27th 2019. And my status bar shows 87% completed. What are the chances for me to get it and approximately when do you think I should be receiving it or should I expect a delay. AINP
I am OINP outland and my AOR is 13th december, status bar shows 96% complete. Waiting for the update .I haven’t heard any outland receiving approvals so far .Hope we shall also get soon