+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hello Guys,
Congrats to all who have received the golden email and wish the best for all you who are waiting just as I am.
I have a question I would like to ask your and seek you help.

I just realized that my RAD ( review of additional documents) which used to be "not applicable" after I submitted a RCMP form for my husband in March, just today (June 3 ) has changed to "we are reviewing the additional document that you provided". I have no idea why ? Do you guys have any idea? Is it a ghost update? Is it something good ? I am nervous.

I am BC PNP-EE-Inland
AOR: December 29
MEP : Jan 20
BIO: Feb 4

The last time I asked for my status from an agent through webform was on May 29th:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
· The security background verification has not been initiated.

· The criminal background verification is currently valid.

Reactions: hirumPK

Shiv_sood

Apr 25, 2020
Hello everyone. Now that I got COPR. I have one question. For my PR card how many copies of my photograph I have to send? And what is the processing time? Anyone knows?

xyshen

May 31, 2020
Got my CoPR today (june 3)

PNP - CEC
AOR - Dec 8
Status from Feb 14 til june 2
Eligibility - Met
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed

just hold on guys...anything can happen in a single day...i guess they arent updating everything and maybe some informations were withheld...
Congrats! What is your VO?

Selva44

May 18, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-dec-2019
Hello everyone. Now that I got COPR. I have one question. For my PR card how many copies of my photograph I have to send? And what is the processing time? Anyone knows?
1 photo is good enough
The processing time which got updated today is 113 days

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hello Guys,
Congrats to all who have received the golden email and wish the best for all you who are waiting just as I am.

I just realized that my RAD ( review of additional documents) which used to be "not applicable" after I submitted a RCMP form for my husband in March, just today (June 3 ) has changed to "we are reviewing the additional document that you provided". I have no idea why ? Do you guys have any idea? Is it a ghost update? Is it something good ? I am nervous.

I am BC PNP-EE-Inland

Please help me I really need it.i am so confused.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Hello Guys,

I am BC PNP-EE-Inland

Please help me I really need it.i am so confused.
They have to review documents that you have submitted. Thats it. Just stay positive...XD

Higherheights

Oct 17, 2019
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen..

Got the golden mail today

AOR Dec 28,ME JAN 14, BM Jan21, GU on June 1 and COPR June 3...

Got a call in the morning 9 30 from A no caller I’d .. confirmed address and if my dependent living with me in Canada.. Received email from Ottawa after 30 mins with COPR docs attached

Got the mail after 30 mins ! Wait is worth it.. hang in tight there folks.. good luck to all .. thanks for all the help and inputs
Wow

Congrats

Thanks for your words of encouragement

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Hi everyone. Congratulations to all those who got their COPRs, do all of you got a landing phone call or only a few of you? just curious. I see that many with dependents got it or the ones with LMIA. I see they call from unknown number and email to reschedule the phone but do they call everyone?